33

I feel my head literally spinning. In a couple of hours, I found out that not only do I have a sister, but a little brother too. And to top it all my sister is basically my stalker, I don't know how to feel about her having following me for years. I feel like the YOU series...My two brothers are kidnapped and the kidnappers are making me choose between the two families. But how the hell did they found out that I just found out..... and to think I was happy a couple of days ago.

"Wtf how did they know that you just found out," Daddy A said while putting a finger shushing us. Confused I just looked at him while he took my phone and opened the back.

"HOW THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE A LISTENING DEVICE IN HER PHONE!!!" Daddy L whisper shouted.

I am just staring at them not even minding to try to understand what is going on here.

"Alexa go to your room we will discuss this later," Lorenzo says.

"huh," I said confused, while Diego took my phone and ran to my room. And everyone including Alana and Noah opened up their phones. Just then someone banged on the table startling everyone.

" I would have been more comfortable if another one of us had a device to. How the hell have they managed to take her phone and put a device in it without anyone noticing." Lorenzo said.

" Alana said they have been following her, might be when me and her have been out, we don't take Ben with us when it is just us," Noah said

" I think Noah is right because ever since the Javier incident I have been extra careful with every move she makes. No way would anyone other than you guys have managed." Ben said, hell with everything going on I almost forgot him being here.

" So what is the plan now, do you think they will move them now that they know we know where they are?" Alana said.

"not if we outsmart them, I think they might expect us and try to trap you guys. we should outsmart them instead. Hack into their system and see what they see. When we try and save them they don't think that you are going to bring girls. So if we surprise them they will fall into their own trap." I tell no one in particular

"nope"

"Nah"

"forget it"

those were the words that circulated between the boys.

"and theeeere is the rumored mafia overprotectiveness," Alana said laughing, still not comfortable with here...

everyone just glared as she held her hands up in defense.

" I will go with the girls I still don't trust her either way so I would never let Alexa go with her alone, I will bring Javier too and dad, Javier has proved himself since and this will be up to proof for him," Ben said.

"everything will go on tonight because they will think Alexa is home asleep and we make them believe that we are planning on how to move on from this. And I think Alexas idea is good. So prepare yourself. Ben, I want you to fight Alana so we can see if she is good enough." Daddy A said

" I would love to, and for the answer, I can see you all thinking, no I am not gonna take Alexa from you, She is safe with you, I would still love to have some contact with you, but I can sense you still not trusting me, but now that you know I exist I will try to prove myself," Alana said.

I just shrugged, still not trusting her.

we went to the gym so Ben could fight Alana, I'm actually excited, cause I know Ben is really good, but I still want to know if Alana is as good as she says. And guess what, she was reeaaally good, they were no winners cause Dad didn't want them worn out on the mission.

After the fight, me and Noah went to my room, with the door open of course, and just sat there talking about everything making sure the phone was there so they would believe that we just sat there. After a while, we said our goodnight and then went out of the room finding everyone ready to go.

Me, Alana, Ben, and his dad, and Javier went in one car because we were gonna stop the car a little far away from the warehouse. So we could sneak in, while they notice the others. When the car stopped Alana turned to me.

"Alexa if something happens to me, please don't put our brother in the system. I am sorry I never reached out to you before, but I didn't know how. I hope I can make it up to you someday. " with that we hugged each other.

"Javier, we are trusting you now," Ben said to him

" I will never make the same mistake again believe me" Javier answered

And with that, we waited for the sign to sneak in.

10 minutes later we heard the shots fired.

"This is our cue let's save your brothers," Ben told me.

So that is when we went into the chaos.