Mine(a romance sequel)

Dedication to Joseph M. & Alanis D. for always being there when I needed them most. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Rebecca

"Ready to go?"

I could recognize that voice anywhere. My best friend, Sarah. "Just a minute!" I yelled from the upstairs bathroom of my two-story house. Hurrily, pulling on some dark-washed jeans and pairing it with a pink and white floral top, I was ready. We were going to go to the airport to pick up her cousins then, head to the mall afterwards. "I'M DONE!"

"Took you long enough!"

"You said you'd be here in ten minutes, not two!"

"Well, my cousins are already waiting for us."

~

"Over here!"

Sprinting over to Sarah, my gaze was met with a girl about 16 years old. She... was beautiful. Stunning even. She was a brunette with long wavy hair reaching down to her waist. She had highlights, natural ones. Light brown, streaking her hair. She was even flawless, natural-faced, no makeup. Not even one tiny little zit. Sun-tanned skin, the kind you see on tv. Her eyes were a unique shade of grey, a color that I've never seen in my life. They were beautiful. They were surrounded by long curled lashes and shaped brows. She was skinny to, with toned arms and legs. Even her wardrobe was stunning. She wore light blue, jean shorts reaching mid-thigh. On her, they didn't look trashy. Fashionable. Her top consisted of various colors, blue, red, pink, white, black, a floral top. Just like mine.

"Hi, I'm Holly Scholfield." She said to me, grinning.

"Um.. Hi. I'm Re-Rebecca. But, everyone calls me Becca. Nice to meet you!" I replied, flashing a smile towards her.

"This is my little brother. " Holly said, pointing to her left.

How did i not notice him!? He was tall, muscular, and eyes the same shade as Holly's. Yet they sparkled in the sunlight. They were dazzling. He- "Sam Scholfield." The gorgeous boy said to me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hello, I-I'm Rebecca Bryan! Everyone calls me Becca." I replied, embarrassed.

He smiled, revealing two rows of perfect, white, straight, teeth. It was breathtaking.

He wore a black hoodie and some dark washed jeans. Simple clothing that still made him look like a guy you would see in a magazine. He looked about fourteen, my age. He had a mop of messy brown hair that tempted you to tousle it. I resisted the urge to.

~

After they settled into Sarah's four-story house, we all went to the mall.

"We all meet back here at four o' clock, got it?" Sarah informed Holly, Sam, and I.

Sam went to buy a couple of CD's and Holly went into a designer clothing store that Sarah and I had never even been in.

We were waiting on one of our friends, Crystal Mist, to give me a CD she had borrowed.

Going into Hollister, I asked Sarah,

"Hey Sarah?"

"Yeah...?"

"How come you never told me Sam was so... gorgeous?!"

"Because he isn't... GROSS." Sarah replyed, scrunching her nose to make it even more dramatic.

"Is he going to our school?" I asked, suddenly interested in him.

Overlooking a blue cardigan, she nodded.