Chapter 9: Friends Can Be Really Annoying Sometimes

Start from the beginning

"What's going on with you these days, Diana?" He said over the phone.

"Can we talk later? I really have to go now. Meet you at Starbucks at 3. Good?" I said.

"Okay. See you." He said and hung up. I knew Jake wouldn't stay mad at me. I got into the car with Sienna and drove to the hotel.

------------------------------------

"Hello girls." Zayn greeted us and hugged us both. He looked extra hot today. "C'mon in." He said and we did. We hugged them all.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot." I said sitting on the couch next to Zayn. He was really close to me.

"We're gonna miss you, too." Niall said.

"It won't be long till we see each other again." Louis said.

"2 months." I said.

"We'll be skyping and texting and chatting a lot. Right?" Harry said.

"Of course." I said and looked at Zayn."Why are you so quiet?" I asked him. I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Um...Nothing." He said.

"Yeah, right. He was crying yesterday because he'll leave you." Louis said and Zayn turned really red.

"No. That's a lie. Don't listen to him." He said looking at the ground.

"Okay. Maybe he wasn't crying but he sure was sad."

"He was like a little baby." Harry said and Zayn gave him a death glare.

"Stop it, boys." Liam said. I wish what they said was true. I smiled and Sienna smiled at me. I looked at Zayn and he looked back.

"Don't believe them. They're just messing around." He said.

"I didn't." I told him. I was lying. Even if what they said wasn't true, I would've chose to believe. I heard a voice of a camera. I looked towards Harry and it was him. The voice came from his phone.

"This picture is amazing." He said looking at his phone. "I'll tweet it." He continued. He tweeted it and mentioned me. It was a picture of me and Zayn looking into each others' eyes, really close to each other. The captions were: I reckon they'd make a cute couple. I really liked it and I wasn't afraid of the hate I might get because I don't care what other people say about me.

My phone buzzed again. It was a reply from Niall over Harry's tweet. His reply was: Yeah. They would be amazing together.

"Can you stop it?" I said.

"Nope." Louis said.

"We're just friends." I said.

"But I bet you both wish you were more than just friends." Harry said and winked at me. He's right but I won't say that.

"I prefer him as a friend but not an annoying friend like you guys are now." I lied.

"We might be annoying but you love us." Niall said with his cheeky smile on.

"Not for long." Zayn said and Niall pouted.

"C'mon guys. Give them a break." Liam said.

"But if we didn't say anything, she would never know" Harry said. Know what?

"Okay. I'm going to the mall. I need to buy my mum and sisters something before we head to the airport." Zayn said and got off the couch before I could ask about what Harry said. "Like to join?" He asked me and stretched his hand for me to take it.

"I'd love to." I said and took his hand.

"Can I go, too? Please." Louis said.

"No, Louis." Zayn said and we walked out of the room. "I hope you didn't get annoyed because of the things they said." He said.