𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙮, 𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮6

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟔.𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 she pulled the covers down, reaching for her phone as her free hand rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as they then adjusted to the light. then looking down at her phone she was shocked to see many missed and text messages from carmen, however the top one caught her eye as she scrambled out of bed. the words 'miguel is awake.' kept replaying in her mind as she rushed around, getting ready, school was the last thing on her mind. 

as she went to rush out the door, her siblings stopped her momentarily, only getting a "i'm going to the hospital, miguels awake!" in response, soon enough the female was running down the street, right in the direction of the hospital. aurora was panting, with messy hair as she rushed into the icu ward,  she fixed her hair slightly, before standing in the door way, carmen caught her eye giving her a smile as miguel then looked over at her, a bright smile coming to his face. "didn't anyone ever tell you that skipping school is bad?" he said, his voice a little weak as aurora walked around to the side of the bed, sitting in the spot carmen was in previously. " i'll leave you two to catch up." she said softly before leaving the room.

the two stared at each other before they both burst out laughing, "i've missed you, things haven't been the same and i was worried..worried you wouldn't come around.." she admitted, tears welling up in her eyes as the other looked at her sadly, "rora..i'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me." he said softly, smiling at her. the two of them spent a lot of time catching up, talking about things that had happened whilst he was out. aurora also had told the male she hadn't spoken to anyone since that day at school, that she just needed time away from them and their tendencies for using violence when things got hard. "i think the only person i've actually spoken to everyday is moon, we've bonded a lot, she had a bit of a hard time since things didn't exactly work out between her and her girlfriend." she admitted, aurora had spent a few days out with moon and the female had made aurora stay over at her house when she felt aurora need moral support.

the two teenagers were soon brought out of their conversation when a familiar individual walk into the room. johnny and miguel greeted each other, as aurora excused herself from the room, giving the two some privacy to talk. she knew it could go two ways between the two, good or bad and she just hoped it was good, the last thing he needed was the stress of falling out with someone he was rather close to. 

so when she walked back in to see Miguel almost in tears, she rushed over to his side, seating besides him on the hospital bed as his head fell into her shoulder and she held his hand, her head falling on top of his. "i can imagine what happened, just know everything is gonna be okay." she spoke softly as the two sat like that for a while, eventually she had to leave, since it was late. 

"so i'll see you tomorrow? after school? or later, I did tell moon we'd hang out so it'll probably be after." she said, as the two hugged. "catch ya later alligator." she grinned, putting her bag on as she saluted him, earning a little laugh from him. "see you tomorrow, pretty girllllll~" he sang, before grinning at her,  "oh and have fun on your date with moon!" he said to her as she was walking out of the room. "it's not a date!" she yelled as she left room, smiling to herself.