The plan

Before I start this chapter I want you to say all of your comments are very appreciated and I'm very happy that you guys are commenting me and leaving comments below for me to read it's very helpful for me so I am happy that you guys are sending me comments and tell me your opinions everything has been helping me and I appreciate it all the time okay that's all I have to say so oh and by the way I am starting a new book and if you guys want me to do the new book just like vote for this chapter and I will start my new book thank you your comments are always appreciated♡

Jacobs p.o.v
"What happened" I was scared of what would happen to Taylor I cared about her a lot and I didn't know that if I would be able to protect her anymore I was thinking that maybe Kevin took her or something happened to her and I didn't know better I was trying to keep watching her but she always pushed me away hopefully Kevin could tell me what was going on and what he wanted I just wanted him to stay out of Taylor's life and her family's I didn't want her father being dragged into this her father agreed to help me get out of this situation but I knew he wouldn't be able to help me the only way for Taylor was to get out of this was for me to stay out of her life for good. I loved her so much and I didn't want her getting hurt as much as I cared I knew I had to let her go. But, the plan right now is to get her away or whatever was happening to her away and escape as far as possible and for her to be close to me but before anything I needed to know what Eric was going to tell me we needed to know how to take Kevin out and how to get revenge on him. "We have a problem" said Eric, as soon as he said that I knew that something happened to Taylor and the way the tone in his voice I can hear his voice start to crack and I can tell that he was going to say something serious. "Kevin took Taylor to Club yuca and he was going to sell her" as soon as I heard Eric say that I knew that what Kevin was going to do he wanted to sell her to someone else and take the money and make me suffer for what I've done to him in the past I didn't want my actions in the past to affect him in the future I knew that everything was my fault back then but I didn't want him to make Taylor suffer for my actions. "Jacob she's gone he told her to he......" I know what Kevin's plan was he was going to take Taylor sell her and he was going to get her passport and take her for a plane ticket to California Los Angeles because that's where Derek was. Derek was the top head of the company and in the past I killed his wife, his uncle, and other parts of his family. Because they killed my little sister Jenny.

Taylors p.o.v

"Hello? is anyone here? Hello?" all I could think about was Jacob and how we probably missed everything up maybe it was my fault that I was here stuck in this dungeon. "Oh well hello", said Kevin I could see his face that he was trying to keep something from me but eventually I was going to find out. "Why are you keeping me here?" I gave him a glare and looked at him with hate in my eyes. "Look Taylor...I umm..." He had hurtful meaning in his eyes I felt bad for him. "Hey..I know were not on best terms Kevin but, I'm still friends with you." I gave him a smile I didn't know the story behind his past and I've never judged a book by its cover. "Jacob has killed my family before for the wrong reasons he thought of me the wrong way and to be honest I've done bad to him but for that reason that's why I'm doing this" he looked at me waiting for an answer. "I didn't know Kevin" I looked at him with sadness so he could let me out of this tied up chair. He came over to me and got closer and looked at me in the eyes and kissed me. I kissed him back hoping he would let me out. "Taylor I want to take you out on a date." He gave me a smile and untied me and drove me home. "Goodnight Kev" I gave him a fake smile and walked in my home.

Jacob p.o.v
I decided to go to Taylors house I went through the back door and went into her room. I walked in and saw her sleeping she looked beautiful she was wearing a oversized t-shirt and her hair was in loose waves. "Taylor..." she couldn't hear me. "Babe" then i saw her turn around staring at me with wide eyes. "Jacob! What are you doing here!" She started to hit me with her pillow. "Ow?" She stopped and gave me a lot waiting for an answer. "I heard from my friend Eric that Kevin dropped you off. "He wants to go on a date tomorrow." I was confused and didn't under. "What I umm.." she started to laugh at me and interrupted me. "Jacob do you really think I would date a kidnapper are you stupid?" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes that I couldn't stop staring at. "Okay hotshot how about me and you go out on a date?" I gave her a smirk. "Sorry bad boy maybe another time I've got things to do." She gave me a smirk back and pushed me out to the door. I just waved and lit my cigarette heading home.

Taylor p.o.v

I walked into school and went towards my locker and saw Emily walking towards me. "Hey I felt like we haven't talked in months" She gave me a smile. "I've been busy..." I lied to her. "Ughhh come on tay! We need to go out clubbing! And were going to the mall after school! Single night out!!!!" She started to laughed and smiled making me laugh. "Okay ..okay I'll gooo" I smiled. Me and Emily started heading towards our first period and then headed through our schedule we went in lunch and I saw Emily wave at me so I started walking towards her table. Until I bumped into someone and all my food fell over me with the whole cafeteria laughing at me. "Whoops didn't see you there" I looked up and saw Jacob laughing with his friends and walked over me. Emily ran over to me and helped me up while. People were recording me. I ran to the bathroom. "Taylor wait..." Emily screamed when I interrupted her. "No leave me alone." I went in and locked myself in the stall. What was happening? I took out my camera and sat on the bleachers of the football field taking pictures of the football players for my photography class. I loved to take photos I've always wanted to be a professional photographer but was never really able to finish my dream. As I was taking pictures I saw Jacob walking towards me. "Hey." He gave me a smile. "Do you really think I want to talk to you after you did that to me in the cafeteria keep dreaming on it." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away I pulled away. I headed to my next class biology and we watched a video about famous scientists which was boring. I did everything to ignore Jacob. He was in every class of mine and I felt paranoid.

Jacob p.o.v

Taylor ignored me as much as she could and didn't care what i had to say to her I needed to find a way to get her back. Emily and Taylor were talking about going to a club party and there will be college students there I knew she wasn't hooking up with anyone of them not on my watch. I was getting her back and I was going to that party.