Your Older Sister Coming

Start from the beginning

I was about going out but i saw upperclassmen was beaten, my jaw drop, "All the 3rd years...umm, what's happening here?" I point at them and look at Draken, "Ah, this? They pissed me off, so i knocked 'em down" Draken tell me.

My face turn to awkward, 'how the f*ck i want to survive from them especially nee-san'

"All of you, line up right here. Laying face down, okay" i look at them just do what Draken said, "hey, too much space in between. It's you guys who will get hurt from that" i just look at them, 'eh? Just what are they gonna do?'

My face change when saw them was step by Mikey and Draken, ' The Tokyo Manji Gang's, is crazy as i thought'  i just walk beside them scare to step them like they do.

"I heard the team from Udagawa is making shinsen their territory" Draken told that to Mikey, "sound fun. Let's go beat them up" my face was sweating much when heard Mikey saying that.

'Tsk, tormenting people is everyday occurrence from them! To them, it's the same as washing their face' 

We was infront shoes locker, "you feelin' good" Draken put his arm on my shoulder and i flinch, "well, we last meet was yesterday" i said to them, "you're free today, right?" Mikey ask me, "well, not exactly" "Let's hang out for a little" i just look around many people watching us.

' Nee-san will kill me if she coming here' i turn to pale know about my sister bad temper will hit me different than this.

"Eh? Mikey-kun did you just listen to what i said?" I just smile awkward.

No one pov

Y/n look at student was noisy about something, she went to them and saw Takemichi with two boys, "hey...what are they doing?" Y/n ask one of them, "senpai...we saw Takemichi was drag by them" he point at them.

"Who is that two?" She ask again, "you don't know...the two blondies there was a leader and vice president from Touman" Y/n look at them with blank face.

"Thanks for answer it" they nod and watch at them, "tsk, so noisy here but why Take-chan was not telling me about this?" She whisper to herself and just look at her younger brother.

'baka, Takemichi'

Y/n pov

"I will ask Take-chan at home" i want to turn around but heard someone voice.

"Stop!"

I turn back and saw girl with pink hair, 'is that her? Tachibana Hinata? That Take-chan told me' i raised my eyebrows.

"Sorry turn out i had something else to do today" i look at Takemichi with my dumb face, "is he stupid?" But it take my interest when his girlfriend slap one of the two blondies boys.

"Huh? I see... Takemichi you have nice girlfriend. I will meet her then" i smirk and leaves them be.

'i don't want my identity as his older sister will be reveal by this...'

I yawn and went to the banding machine.

No one pov

Everyone shock when saw Hinata slap Mikey while Draken was pissed off, "Takemichi-kun, let's go. You mustn't let people like them dedicate you" Hinata hold Takemichi hand and drag him with her.

"Eh?" Takemichi till his head, "i will protect you" Hina said it to him, "Hina..." Takemichi look at her then her hand that hold his hand, 'she's trembling'.

But Draken stop her, "Hey, do you want me to kill you, bitch? You gonna slap someone and leave just like that? Don't you play around with me!" Draken glared at her.
"Who's the one playing around here?" Hinata spoke to him while Draken look at her, "coming to other's school and take someone by force... it's not what friend would do! Takemichi-kun have been getting nothing but injured lately. If that was because of you guys...i will not forgive you!" Hina face him with her courage and make Takemichi shock what did she saying earlier.

He snap and hold Draken shoulder, "Huh!" Draken look at him, "let go of her hand" Takemichi was trembling, "What are you saying? I can't hear you!" Draken glare at him.
Takemichi grit his teeth, "i told you to let go of her hand, idiot!" Takemichi yell at him.

'I already promised that i will protect Hina this time!'

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Draken give her creepy smile at him, "i ain't gonna give her up ever again!" Takemichi yell again and making Hinata and Draken curious what he saying.
"Huh! Again?" Draken look at him until Mikey spoke, "aaaaah...And here i thought we can be great buddies. Too bad. Well then, how do you want to die?" Mikey face him.

"Promise me...promise me this one more thing!" Takemichi told them, "don't you dare lay your hand on Hina!" Takemichi yelling.
"Huh? Who cares" Mikey trying to punch him but he just pull away and smile to Takemichi, "just kidding" , "Eh?" Takemichi look at him with his dumbfound face.

"Takemicchi, your dummy" Mikey pat his shoulder, "there's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl" Mikey smile at him. Takemichi breath out and Draken call him, "Takemicchi,you were trying to threaten me, huh?" Takemichi flinch, "sorry..." , "It's fine" Draken suddenly saying that, "eh?" Takemichi look at him why Draken saying that to him.

""I ain't gonna give her up". No one says that in front of a girl nowdays, you know? You're so Showa" Draken smirk while Takemichi laugh awkward.
"You surprised me, you know" Draken smile at him.

Time skippu~~~author lazy~~~

Takemichi pov

My date with Hina was cancel and about that, I don't saw Nee-san, 'i think she not know this because fighting is not her interest' i sigh.

"Right...this were beginning to me with my Nee-san for my first time with her" i whisper and follow Mikey and Draken behind.

To be continued...