IWAIZUMI x READER!【Birthday surprise with Seijoh】

[ Birthday Special ] 

Iwa-chan! Your birthday GRANDE drink is here!

a/n: i've been wanting to write for these boys for quite a while now but just haven't gotten to it yet, so what's a better occasion than to have iwa's birthday as a debut? hehe anyway belated happy birthday, iwa-chan!  ♡

a/n: i've been wanting to write for these boys for quite a while now but just haven't gotten to it yet, so what's a better occasion than to have iwa's birthday as a debut? hehe anyway belated happy birthday, iwa-chan! ♡

= =

The sky was getting darker by the minute but the watch on your wrist only glowed the number : 6PM.

You were walking towards the direction of the gym when you heard Oikawa's cheery, "Good job everyone! Let's tidy up now!"

"Ah, right on time." you said to yourself, closing the distance between you and the gym. You heard the shuffling of footsteps, the thump thump thump produced by the shoes they were wearing as they moved around the gym, and a series of boyish shouts,

"Put this in the room!"

"Hey, don't forget to get that ball at the end!"

"Anyone has leftover water?"

"Ah, where did I put that dry clothes again...?"

You can't help but chuckle at how different your club is compared to your boyfriend's, Iwaizumi. The silence that usually is found in your chess club is completely the opposite of Iwa's volleyball club, so when you appeared in front of the door, the boys didn't really notice your presence until Matsun said, "Oh? Y/N." he spotted you and shouted, "IWA! Your girlfriend is here."

Upon hearing that, Iwa's gaze immediately fell to the door and he jog slightly to you, wiping the sweat on his forehead with the side of his arm, "Ah, Y/N. Can you wait for 5 minutes? I just need to change and we-"

"Don't worry, Iwa. Go and do your thing. I'll wait at the bench."

He flashed an apologetic smile and muttered an, "I won't be long." as you make your way to the bench. You noticed Oikawa's eyes scanning you before he finally realize that you're Y/N. "Y/N-chann~!!" he said cheerfully, making his way to you and flashing a prince-like smile. "Are we still going to go as planned?" and you nodded at him. "I'll text you once we're finished!" and he gave you a big thumbs up, "Leave it to us!" and you return him with your fingers forming an "OK!"

"What are you two talking about?" Iwa suddenly appeared and slapped Oikawa at the back, "A-ah!" Oikawa muttered and stomped his way away from Iwa after saying, "Nothing you should know!"

That made Iwa instantly furious and he yelled, "HUH? What do you mean 'nothing I should know?!' I'm Y/N's boyfriend and I-" he was rolling up his sleeve ready to punch Iwa when you pulled his hand, "Iwa, let's go?" and he sighed, returned his gaze to you and said, "You're right, I'm sorry. Let's go." he said, set his eyes on the bag you were carrying and grabbed it from you. He does it to lessen the weight you had to carry. You were perfectly able to carry it on your own, but he'd insist that he will carry it for you, so you have learnt to receive his caring gestures with no complains, walking hand in hand to the restaurant you both had agreed days before.