Chaeyoung pulled Jungkook inside the park, feeling both anxious and excited at the same time. She was not wasting any more time. She had to do this, for both of their sake. She kept looking around and realized how much it changed from seven years ago.

"Park, what are you looking for exactly?" Jungkook asked, totally had no idea of what she was planning.

"Honestly, I'm not sure either. Any spot looked familiar and foreign. I couldn't decide which is the right one." She answered in a whisper, the sound of her voice was laced with concern. "I just have to remember the exact spot from years ago. It should be here, somewhere."

Jungkook was frozen on his spot after hearing what Chaeyoung said. He felt like he understood what she wanted to do and he was unsure whether reliving it would do them any good. Sadly, however, he could never resist her. Especially now that she was wearing an adorable pout on her face. So he dragged her to the opposite side of the park and stopped in front of a familiar bench.

"It's here." He said with full confidence.

"How did you . . ." She said and waved her hands right in front of his face when she saw that he was trying to speak. "No. Never mind. That's not important right now. Let's do it and get it over with." She hurriedly added before walking away without another word.

Chaeyoung walked a couple of meters from him, stood behind a tree, composed herself by taking in deep breaths before taking small steps toward Jungkook.

He was wearing a smirk on his face as she was nearing him.

"You finally decided to show yourself this time, huh?" He said with a hint of resentment.

Surprise flashed across her face in wonder before quickly dismissing the questions running through her mind.

"Right. I finally decided to show myself after seven long years." She shamefully answered. "So . . ."

"WAIT," Jungkook exclaimed, stopping her from talking any further. "You have to stop doing this to me, Park."

"HUH?" She answered, worriedly wondering what he meant by asking her to stop. "Jeon, it's not what you're thinking. You really should hear me out. I swear . . ."

He shook his head in denial and firmly said, "I know exactly what you're trying to say and I'm begging you to stop. Don't you even dare say it!"

"WHY?" She asked while on the verge of tears.

"You're crying?" He asked in return, suddenly alarmed at her reaction. "Why? What's wrong?"

"What do you mean what's wrong?" She furiously spat. "You're really asking that as if you did not just reject me?"

"WHAT?!" He said in amusement.

"You even have the audacity to make fun of me? Argh!" She exclaimed in fury before turning her back to him.

Chaeyoung was about to walk away but Jungkook was quick to pull her back and trap her in between his arms.

"Not today, not tomorrow, nor in a million years I'm going to reject you, Park." He said wholeheartedly while tightening his arms around her. "How could I when I am head over heels in love with you? I refuse to have waited in vain, for you." He loosened his hold on her, enough to meet her in the eyes. "So let's take it from here and forget what transpired on those years we were apart. Deal?"

"Jeon . . ." She looked up to him with confusion clouding her face.

He smiled at her in assurance, "We're doing it right, this time, 'coz we're making it our time. Trust me on this."

Someday Soon ¦ rosekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें