𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Waking up in Aleksanders arms had to be one of the biggest things Aurora missed. Years of sleeping in tents or on the ground, there were some years when Aurora had a home. But a home meant documents and documents were hard to come across, especially if you have been around longer than most of the trees that made the paper.

But waking up in the palace with the sun in her face and Aleksander's arms wrapped around her, usually, with Crya sleeping in her arms and Sirius on the end of the bed, it made all the bits of bark in her hair worth it.

All the mornings were spent freezing in tents in Fjderan, or climbing up the mountains of Shu Han.

He made it all worth it.

And now Crya did as well.

And she didn't appreciate Crya's cold feet wiggling around near her stomach, all she wanted to do was sleep in. But clearly, Crya revived Alexander's early bird genes.

How unfortunate.

While she usually let Aleksander deal with Crya in the morning he was surprisingly still asleep.

In all her centuries, and while Aleksander was her home, Narnia would always be her childhood. The nursery rhymes, the sword fighting with her dad, the river walks.

That was her childhood.

And she was going to install as much to Crya as she could.

So when Aleksander woke up to an empty bed and heard his wife singing a Narnia nursery rhyme to Crya, life really couldn't get any better.

Getting up and seeing Aurora, swaying their child while singing a song, she looked ethereal.

There was no way around it, his wife was truly ethereal, that day on the fold, when they were reunited, even unconscious and blooded by the volcra.

Every minute of every day Aurora was ethereal as the star she summoned.

While it was nice and certainly easier that she was a sun summoner, there wasn't a single doubt in Aleksanders mind that he would've loved her if she couldn't summon the sun.