How much I believed, but what........

Let's don't talk about anyone right now.

"Sir your schedule" She asked me
I nodded my head.

Man she is very beautiful today with her chudi top and beautifully pinned dupatta, her plaited hair with an small jasmine garland flower in it. I like it.

'Is it' my mind asked me.

'Yes I love it.' I replied.

I cant love her.

I can't.

How could I, when I have my fuckedup life because of that.....

"Sir, anything else you need" She asked me. I don't even listen for once. I asked my other PA to do some errands, so he is not here. I nodded my head as no.

She immediately started to move out.

"Ms. Ezhil" I called her.

"Yes sir" she asked me.

"Where you were going Miss. Ezhil" I asked her. She huffed. Oh my my, she is so cute when she did that, her chubby cheeks.

"I already asked you sir, if you need anything else or not. But You said no. So yeah am going out sir. I have my own share of work to do right" She said, ahaa becomes feisty it seems.

I missed her.

But.....

"Ms. Ezhil, how is your hand" I asked her.

She looked shocked.

"Sir, thanks for your concern. Am perfectly alright now" she said.

Ahaaaaa

I stood up from my place and gone near her. Which I like......

She held her breath.

I stood even more nearer to her,

"Am glad that you are perfectly alright. And am so happy that it got cured because of me. Every girl need a husband like me right" I said to her. I pushed her buttons. I love to do this with her.

"Why, then! she will die" she replied immediately. I smiled at her. She didn't change till now.

The innocent girl is still in her.

This innocent which got corrupted,....

I really need to change her.

I just gone even closer to her. She panicked, even my han....

Okay okay Vihaan.

I placed my hands in her hips. Her chubby hips. Fluffy bear.

She started to tremble. Oh no. Why what happened to her.

I don't like it.

"Ms. Ezhil, she won't die. But, yes she will die to have me as her husband" I said to her. Her trembling stopped.

"You fucking moron" she shouted at me.

"Ms. Ezhil, what I said last week" I asked her.

She looked confused at me. She even started to think about what i said. I just want to......

"What you said" she asked me.

"Forgetting much" I said to her.

"First Leave me you fucking moron" she again shouted at me.

" Dont swear Ms. Ezhil" I said to her. I think her brain worked. Hahha.

"I will speak in  whatever way. You are just an employer okay. Leave me you fucking bastar......"i didn't let her speak, as I placed my finger in her lips.