Chapter 74: Jealous

Start from the beginning

The person who came in was a tall and skinny young man. He was a little shocked when he saw the set up of the program group, but he still beckoned: "Hello, did I come at a bad time?"

The director hurriedly came out and explained: "This is Xiao Feng from the social field survey. He is going to come here often to do a population survey. He happened to pass by the fishing village today and wants to come over."

Jian Qiaoxin took a step forward, with some surprises: "Feng Qing?"

Feng Qing also unloaded the package. He came over to hug Jian Qiaoxin and was very happy: "I heard that there is a program group recording a variety show here, but I didn't expect it to be you."

Jian Qiaoxin was even more pleasantly surprised: "Me too, you didn't contact me when you're here."

Yan Gan took a long stride and walked over a few steps, calmly pulling Jian Qiaoxin back slightly to prevent the two from cuddling again, the man with a commercial smile on his face, stretched out his hand: "Nice to meet you."

Feng Qing was taken aback. His work was going everywhere, so there weren't many opportunities to meet Jian Qiaoxin, his good friend. He also heard from Jian Qiaoxin about giving birth and falling in love, but now he saw Yan Gan for the first time, it was still somewhat unbelievable.

Feng Qing stretched out his hand stiffly: "Hello, Mr. Yan."

Yan Gan put his hand lazily on Jian Qiaoxin's shoulder: "No need to be so formal. I am Xiao Xin's husband and you are his good friend. Just call me Yan Gan."

He aggravated the word "husband", so that Feng Qing couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to.

Feng Qing didn't dare to be insensitive, but still called him: "Brother Gan."

Jian Dan and Fu Lougui from the back also came over. None of them were the kind of artists who were very ostentatious. They shook hands to greet Feng Qing, and the atmosphere was quite harmonious.

In the afternoon, everyone discussed what activity to do, and felt that there was no need to repeat the same content as in the morning. Although they only had one day here, they also hoped to make it fulfilling for everyone.

Jian Dan suggested: "If this is the case, why don't we do something meaningful?"

Yan Gan: "For example?"

Jian Dan gave a very vague idea: "For example, playing games or something."

"Like learning how to play a musical instrument." Jian Qiaoxin pointed at the piano not far away: "I took a quick look at the class's lesson plan before and found that the lesson plan was quite a single subject like learning numbers and words, nothing else. Of course, this is not the teacher's fault, there is only one teacher in the whole school, it is not easy. But I think the children seem to enjoy new activities and they might like to learn how to sing."

Yan Gan didn't have any comments: "We can."

Feng Qing was here to do a population survey, but he could also be of some help, so he said: "I can do it."

Jian Qiaoxin curved his lips into a smile: "How about this, we can combine learning and resting, learn singing in one period, and play games in the next one."

Everyone had no objection.

Standing on the side, Feng Qing looked at his childhood friend, who was standing in front of him. His childhood friend stood there alone, with his back straight. When his friend was speaking, he was confident and full of vitality. His friend was whispering something to Yan Gan, his face was full of smiles.