Ch 8: Unconscious Avni

Prakash: What Neil got married and didn't even thought to inform us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Prakash: What Neil got married and didn't even thought to inform us. We both returned after 8 months, it seems our decisions are not at all respected.

Avni: Please come inside Bebe and papa ji.

Prakash: (shouted at Avni) you girl, don't dare to call me papa ji. I don't believe in this marriage.

Avni got frightened by seeing Prakash in anger. Avni's head was paining so much.

Bebe: Calm down Prakash, let's go inside.

Suddenly Avni's head starting spinning and she fainted instantly but two strong muscular arms saved her from touching the ground.

Bebe: Tillu

Neil takes Avni in their room in a bridal style. Actually Neil forgot one important file in the house and came back to take it. Bebe called one family doctor. Avni was quietly laying on the bed.

In the living room

Prakash: Care to explain? What is happening in our home?

Suddenly Shweta came from the market.

Neil and Shweta started explaining everything to Bebe and Prakash while Bebe's eyes turned moist but Prakash was fuming in anger.

Bebe: Poor child, she lost her memory. Don't worry, she is our daughter.

Shweta: Bebe and Prakash ji, you both were suppose to come in evening then how come you both came now?

Bebe: We thought to suprise you all.

Prakash: But here we got suprise. Neil, we don't know her past then how come you become so careless. We can't give her place to stay here. What if she is fraud who is acting for robery?

Shweta: Prakash ji, Avni is a very pious and a sweet girl. She have none hence we took her in our place. Avni will stay here itself.

Neil: Mom is right, we should help her genuinely.

After few minutes doctor came and checked Avni

Doctor: She got fainted because of fear, nothing to worry. She will gain her conscious after 1 hour.

A sweet smile appeared on Neil's face.

Neil: Thank god Avni is fine.

Prakash gave a wicked smile towards Avni.

After 2 hours in Avneil's room

Neil is feeding fruits to Avni.

Neil: Last bite.... Please eat it...

Avni:  No Neil... I am full, I can't eat more fruits.

Avni was thinking something in mind

Neil: Avni where are you lost?

Avni: I am thinking about Bebe and Uncle ji. I think Uncle ji is not happy with our marriage.

Neil: It's not like that dad always treat you like princess. Today also Bebe and dad were pulling your legs but their prank got backfired.

Avni: Acha

Neil's pov: Sorry Avni, I again lied to you. Please forgive for it. I am really guilty. I hope your parents gets to know about you.

**

Dear Dream girl 👧 ,
                      Hello, How are you? I hope you are taking care of your health. I enjoy writing letters to you althought l know it can't reach you but my heart & mind get peace by writing my thoughts on this piece of paper. It has been so long. I miss you. My happiness is always with you. I never knew the true meaning of love but you taught me the real meaning of this beautiful feeling. Mom & dad are upset. They are missing Avni di so much. I hope everything gets fine soon.
Lots of love!!❤
Stay safe!!

     Your dream boy👦

Hey!!!!!!

How was the chapter?

I hope you like it☺.

What do you think, Prakash is happy with Avni?

Who is the dream girl??

Who is the writer of the letter?

Socho..... Socho.....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My Heartbeat for whom?? ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें