𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝;

ᴴᵘⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ

█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝. After sleeping for the night at the made up camp, the group left immediately.

Kaz told them they had to walk towards the Fold. Their camp was in the woods near the little town Udova.

According to Kaz and this little old lady Fjodor Ivanov and his army had set their camp in Novo Kribirsk.

Now the group had been walking through the dark woods and muddy paths all day. And Meadow was sick of it.

Not only did it make her very tired but the long walk had also ruined her clothes. Definitely her boots. They were covered in the dirty brown mud and sticks and leaves were sticking to the sole of her boots.

But she didn't complain. Meadow definitely wanted to but she refrained herself from doing so. It would probably make Kaz like her even less.

That's what Meadow thought.

But hate was definitely not the thing running through Kaz' mind when he thought of the brunette. Like also wasn't the thing running through his head. Maybe tolerance.

Jasper groaned while he was walking behind Inej and Meadow. Who were once again, inseparable. "How long is this going to take? My legs are tired."

Kaz, who was walking at the front, turned to the curly haired boy. "As long as it takes to find that bastard and his army."

"About that. What is our plan of attack? How are a few of us going to fight off all of them?" Meadow asked. They needed a plan. If they didn't make a perfect plan things would go wrong very fast.

Kaz smirked as he looked around at the group. "Do not worry. I have a wonderful plan."

Inej raised her eyebrow in expectation. "So? Tell us then."

Kaz simply turned around and kept on walking. Meadow sighed but followed nonetheless.

And that continued for another few hours. But before it was silent and the only thing to be heard was the ruffling of the leaves and the wind. Now, Kaz was talking out loud to explain his plan.

And Meadow was surprised. She knew that he was sort of famous for his smart plans. But she didn't expect him to be this good.

So, the group was going to be split up. Kaz was going to be handling with Fjodor himself while the others would take care of the army.

The army was going to be steps ahead of the group. And that meant they needed to take away those steps.

Fjodor's army had around 200 people in it. Every single one of them had their own horse. In a battle, a horse is a big advantage. They are smart, fast and reliable animals.

So the plan was to free those horses. Then the army would lose that advantage.

And that was the plan for today. Because the group had been walking for so long the sun had set a while ago.

Slowly the group neared the big open field that Fjodor's was located at. As Meadow slowly moved out of the muddy bushes she saw how gigantic the camp was.

The basic white tents were everywhere in front of her. The entire field was covered in them.

The soldiers were walking around. Some ready with armour and weapons while others had a plate of food in their hands.

All the tents were the same. Round and white, none of them stood out. A slight disadvantage for the group. Because now they had to find the one Fjodor was at.

The horses had their own stables. The brown wooden barn stood out between the tents.

Kaz, who was stood slightly in front of Meadow, turned to the others. "Okay listen, we will wait here until midnight until most of the soldiers are asleep. Then, two of us will go in and free the horses while the other two are on lookout."

Jesper raised his hand. Kaz looked at it and shook his head slightly. But he still nodded at Jesper to continue. "Who's gonna do what?"

Kaz nodded his head at Inej and Meadow. "Inej and Meadow will go into the barn and free the horses. And you and me will look out for any potential threats."

Inej nods at Kaz and then looks towards Meadow. "We'll leave when it's completely dark."

Meadow nodded in understanding and then the group of fighters waited. And they waited. And waited.

Meadow felt like the sun was going down in slow motion. Probably because an uncomfortable silence hung around the group.

All the sounds that could be heard were the ones the soldiers made. They laughed. They talked. And two of them were duelling with their swords.

But that was a while ago. The camp was now silent, meaning it was time to set the plan into action.

"Okay, you ready?" Inej asked Meadow who looked kind of uncomfortable.

Meadow just didn't know what to feel. Ever since she left her grandmothers house she had been struggling. Because of all the grief and sadness that she decided to ignore, she felt like she was ignoring the rest of her feelings too.

Meadow nodded. "I'm ready. But one question, do we keep a few horses? In battle it could be an advantage." She looked over at Kaz, who already seemed to debate the idea.

After a few seconds of silence he spoke up. "Take three. One for Inej, one for Jesper and one for you."

Inej tilted her head. "What about you then?"

Kaz shook his head. "I won't be needing a horse."

Meadow decided not to go on and question about it and so she slowly started to get out of her position behind the bushes.

"Let's go and free those horses then."

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

I am so incredibly busy with school,
That is why this chap took so long
Again.
But my school will be over soon
Then I'll focus on
This story
█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸