CHAPTER 26- Leo and Percy

Recap:

Rachel: I love you so much!

Boy: And I love you.

CHAPTER 26

Leo's POV 

"Ow!"

My head knocked against the hard rock. Colors shifted and my vision finally returned.

You may ask. "Why Leo! How in the world could you have been so stupid to hit your head on a rock?"

Well, it's a story.

I kinda followed Bob after he bumped into Rachel.

OH YEAH! When he bumped into Rachel, Piper saw too. She came over to me and was like,

"Oh my gods did you see that? That guy totally likes Rachel! We should follow him."

We followed him

over the river

and through the woods

to grandmoth---- a rocky area with huge boulders.

And that's where he stopped do we quickly hid underneath this kinda boulder.

And I hit my head.

So that how we got there.

(And the crowd sighs out of relief cause they were so anxious to know how I got a red bump on my head.)

ANYWAYS.

This is what happened AFTER I hit my head:

Bob sat down on a rock and started talking to himself. (He looked a little crazy but let's just not mention I said that to him, okay? Personal favor. Thanks)

"Okay okay. Clear your mind Bob. Think. What just happened. Whoa. She's so cute. And I was going to tell her. But then, she walked away. That was really depressing. Maybe... Maybe I should write her a poem! Yeah that's what I'll do!" (At this point I was having a really hard time not busting up laughing cause I knew how Apollo kids made poems... shudder...) "Haiku time!

"Rachel the red head,

You are awesomely pretty,

Is my love in vain?"

Piper had to slap me so my boisterous laughing wouldn't give away our position. But it didn't work out very well because she was laughing too.

His face turned beet red.

"Hey don't worry man!" I managed between laughs. "We'll help you get 'Rachel the red head'."

He didn't seem to notice I quoted him because he was so captivated by the idea.

"Really?"

"Well duh!" Beauty Queen said. "We can't let Rachel hear that horrible haiku can we?"

"Sorry about that..." He muttered.

"Oh stop worrying we'll get you Miss Rachel Elizabeth Dare."

--------------------------

Percy's POV

"nooooooo.... Don't.... NOO!" Annabeth moaned.

"Annabeth. Annabeth! Wake up!"

She stopped fidgeting but didn't wake up.

I relaxed but not for long.

"But... I don't understand... It make no... Oh!" The last part was because she woke up and saw me.

"Hey Wise Girl."

For just waking up she sure punches hard.

"What was your dream about?"

"What? Dream? What are you talking about?" She said, trying to brush it off, "... Oh fine. It was about Rachel."

Then she went on to explain her complicated dream. She kept having to stop to yawn. She probably didn't sleep well.

"I don't know what it was about or who the guy is! I hate not know--"

She was interrupted by the door opening.

"Oh hey Percy!"

"Hey Bob. What brings you here?"

"I wanted to check on how Annabeth was doing and to find a book. I believe Rachel got a book here and I wanted to get the same book." he kinda mumbled the last part but I still heard him. "And I don't know why it's called."

Being ADHD and all, when Rachel had arrived with Chiron when Annabeth passed out I looked at what she was holding. And because of dyslexia I couldn't read the title but the drawing on the cover told me enough. I remembered that book.

"Umm.. The Lightning Thief" I tried to tell him without giving away my involvement.

"Is it a part of a series or is just one book?" he would have to ask the one thing I didn't want to tell him.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes it is."

"Yes it is what?"

"A part of a series."

"Oh. Does the series have a name?"

"Yes."

"Can you maybe uh let's see, tell it to me?!"

"Yes."

"Are you going to?"

"No."

"No?!"

"No."

"Why?"

"It's called Percy Jackson and the Olympians okay?"

....

"Whoa.... That's that's AWESOME!"

I looked at Annabeth. What? She was asleep again. Geeze Louise.

"Wake up Annabeth!" I shook her.

Her eyes snapped open as she awoke immediately.

"You!!" Annabeth jumped up and started walking towards Bob.

"Annabeth..." I looked at my girlfriend, surprised at her reaction.

"Don't you dare get near- I mean do- I mean..." she faltered off.

"Annabeth?"

She sat down and started pulling at her hair. She looked very stressed out and confused.

"I'll take that as my cue to go?" I nodded silently at Bob and he left.

"What was that all about?"

"Percy! He was the guy from my dream."