𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)

Heavy, heavy smut chapter... oh my god so much smut... turn back now
.
.
Shayne grinned at him as he pulled him through the crowd and out into the open where they raced each other back to the beach house, laughing when they tagged the stair rail at the same time. He ran up the stairs and Damien pinned him against the door. They were breathless but he kissed him anyway, licking at the inside of his mouth until Shayne pushed him away with a dangerous smile as he caught his breath. He turned the knob and stumbled backwards into the house, Damien following close behind, a grin stuck on his face.

Shayne felt the heat coiling in his stomach and he was sweating as it made his hands shake. Damien was playing with the strings of his swim shorts, grinning while he backed into the bedroom, into the dark. "What exactly was it you wanted to do to me, Shayne?"

He followed him into the room. Dim lights were flashing in the window from the beach and it lit up Damien's face every few seconds, illuminating that smile in the dark. He let his fingers slide down and slip beneath his loose shorts.

"Come here and I'll show you." He waited until he stepped closer and let his shorts fall to his ankles. He felt Damien's eyes rake over his naked body, but then they were staring deep into his own. Shayne slipped his fingers around the strings keeping Damien's shorts on. He pulled, his fingertips brushing over the bulge beneath the fabric as he loosened the strings, and Damien was holding back the urge to buck against his hand. His shorts left his hips and Shayne's hands were on his bare ass and Damien bit back a small whine as his unrestrained length slid along Shayne's flat stomach, the smooth skin agreeing with the tip of his cock. He kissed his way up his neck. "But I'll warn you, I've never done this before."

"It's probably not that much different than a girl."

He shook his head and pushed him back onto the bed, absorbing the sight of Damien laid out in front of him. His. "It's completely different." He leaned down and kissed the inside of his ankle, slowly working his way up until his nose traced a small trail up his thigh, placing kisses on the stretch marks that he was so self conscious about. He crawled up onto the bed and Damien swallowed at the sight of those piercing blue eyes carving fine lines over his exposed skin. His licked his way up to his bellybutton and Damien's muscle twitched.

"How is it different?"

Shayne grinned and looked up at him as he rested on his forearms, lips hovering so close to his throbbing length. "Because it's you, and it's a million times hotter."

Damien didn't have time to respond before Shayne flicked his tongue out and swallowed him whole. His mouth felt like wet fire as it slid down the length of his cock to the base and he couldn't think, his mind went numb with sight of him between his legs.

"Holy fucking Christ," he called out shamelessly into the dark. Shayne never slowed his pace, just kept sliding those sinful lips up and back down until Damien gripped his hair in his hands and pulled him off.

He looked up with a sly grin. "Problem?"

His head fell back and hit the pillow as he gasped for air. "I thought you said you'd never done this before."

"I haven't." He gave a laugh and crawled up Damien's body to place wet kisses along his jaw. "You're the first I've ever put in my mouth."

"Well, you suck dick like you've been doing it your whole life. You didn't even choke."

He bit at his ear and Damien dug his nails into him, trying to move his hips, but Shayne's weight held him down. He whispered. "I don't have much of a gag reflex."

"Oh my God, how can you be so fucking perfect?"

"I'm not."

"You're everything," he said softly and reached up for Shayne's lips. He kissed him for all he was worth and Damien's hands were in his hair as their tongues fought.