I cleared my throat and gave her a smile

"Unnie, did we wake you up?" I asked but she just shook her head

"Well, I heard your noise inside Xavi's room. By the way you're home. Xavi was crying earlier, I don't know why" she uttered that made me stunned

"Is he calm now?" I asked worriedly, she smiled and nodded her head

"He's sleeping... Anyway, what's going on here?" Jessi asked looking at Kangaroo

"Oh we're, we are just talking unnie. Song Kang wants to go out it's already late unnie" I complained while looking at this guy

He gawked at Jessi unnie that made her bob her head. I raised an eye brow, what was that?

"Okay, you go now Songie" she said and kangaroo smiled and went out through the door. I frowned and about to stop him when she spoke
"and you" she pointed her finger at me so I did what she did to me "me?" I asked, she nodded, why? "Let's go inside" she whispered, I followed her still confuse. I tilt my head and put my bag at the board.

"What's going on between on you two?" She asked suddenly which made me flinch, I quickly averted my gaze from her and pretends that I didn't heard her

"How's my Xavi~" I sang and about to open our room when she spoke again

"Rubyjane" she called in her warning tone. I bit my lips and turned around slowly.

"You tell me or I'll asked him myself?" She said like threatening me.

Gosh, why are they doing this to me?

This is so embarrassing.

"Unnie, l-let's just talk about this tomorrow? Promise I will tell you everything" I swore while raising my hand.

She gaped at me suspiciously but then she nodded her head which made me exhaled happily.

"Okay! Goodnight unnie, sleepwell!" I whispered yelled happily. She smiled while shaking her head, I watched her entered to her bedroom first before I went inside.

I instantly saw my son laying on bed, sleeping peacefully. I automatically smiled and walked towards the bed.
I caresses his hair while staring at his angelic face.

I suddenly want him to open his eyes because I'm craving for his affection. I really miss spending my time with him.

"Mommy will make it up for you, hm?" I mumbled and smiled. I leaned forward to kissed his forehead for how many seconds.

I headed to my closet and bring out my nightgown before going inside the bathroom. I took a shower first before laying beside him carefully.

Because of drowsiness, I get to sleep easily.

ווו

Lisa's PoV

I pulled up my sleeves to see the time in my wristwatch. 2: 36 PM. I arrived at the cafe and headed straight inside directly. I don't have to look for her because I already saw her beside the transparent wall when I drove here.