𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

I wrapped a cloth around my eyes as I heard Shinobu open the door. "What are you doing?" Shinobu asked.

"nothing" I signed. I heard her walk over to me. "Hey this isn't dress up time take that off" Shinobu said.

A shiver went down my spine as I instinctively grabbed Shinobu's hand stopping her. "Jeez what was in that sleep of yours anyways lets go since you want to keep that on your eyes so badly" Shinobu said.

SHINOBU'S POV

We went back outside. "Y/n take that off you'll hurt yourself you can't see" I said. Y/n shook her head and grabbed the sword.

'Its only the first day of training' I thought. "Okay then lets continue" I said. I taught her how to hold the sword it was weird because she was still wearing that thing around her eyes.

"Alright now Y/n I'm gonna do self awareness practice so keep that on your eyes!" I said. 'Since she wants to keep that on her eyes she can!' I thought with an evil smile.

"I'm going to stand in different places or the garden and you have to find me without looking! Think of me as a demon that you have to catch without looking okay! When you catch me you have to wrap this cloth around my right arm!" I said.

We got Aoi to help us with the exercise because Kanao was on her first mission already. I silently went to my position in the garden.

Y/N'S POV

"Okay! Ready! Set! GO!" Aoi yelled blowing the whistle. I sniffed the air and turned to where I thought Shinobu was then sprinted over.

I heard her move from her spot so I quickly followed. I followed her every move. 'She moves extremely fast but I can tell where she is' I thought.

I heard Shinobu stop moving so I stopped. Felt her aura but didn't turn to where she was which was the direction of the roof.

'She's joking!!?' I thought. I turned to the direction of the roof then backed up and bit and jumped up grabbing the edge and quickly climbing up.

"HUH!!?" I heard Aoi yell. I heard Shinobu start running to the edge of the roof so I followed her. 'Wait a second-' I thought.

As we got to the edge of the roof I stopped immediately and so did she. I felt her hesitation for a second and jumped onto her causing us to fall off the roof as I quickly tied the cloth to her arm.

SHINOBU'S POV

'She knew my every movement!? She even knew that I was gonna trick her? HOW!!?' I thought. I landed on my feet and caught Y/n as we fell down the roof.

"WOW! GOOD JOB!!" Aoi said clapping. 'Where did this all come from? before she definitely wasn't like this. Was she saving up all her energy for training or something? how did she figure out where I was?' I thought.

Y/n stood up and dusted her dress off. 'If she can do all this with that on her eyes imagine what she would be like without it' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

'I'm not sure how I did all that but I'm happy I did at 6 in the morning!' I thought. I was caught off guard when Shinobu quickly took the cloth off my eyes.

I immediately covered my eyes after she did. "Uh Y/n the excise is over" Aoi said. "Y/n what are you hiding!" Shinobu said pulling my hands down.

I went stiff as she inspected my face. "Do your eyes hurt or something?" Shinobu asked. I touched my face.

'IT'S GONE!!?' I thought. "Well anyways Y/n how did you track me so well!?" Shinobu asked me smiling.

I shrugged. "Seriously!!? come on there has to be something!!" Aoi said. "I guess I tracked her smell and listened to her footsteps" I signed.

"But that doesn't explain how you copied her every movement!" Aoi said pointing a finger at me. I put my hands up in defense and shook my head.

"Hmm... Kanao has never done something like you did at the level she was on her first day she probably wouldn't've been able to keep up" Shinobu said.

She pointed a finger at me. "I think you're already on a new level!" Shinobu said smiling. "But it's only the first day!" I signed.

"Yeah but it wouldn't be fair to force you to do unnecessary training so we'll move on to the next step because there are still some things you'll of course need to know!" Shinobu said.

"It looks like you're getting stronger Y/n!" Aoi said smiling. "MMM!" I hummed jumping up.

We continued doing some exercises until the sun completely came up. "Great now we'll start doing concentrated breathing" Shinobu said.

She explained everything then demonstrated. I took in a deep breath but then Shinobu stopped me.

"Try again but slower Y/n" Shinobu said. I did it again but I was apparently still breathing too fast. I kept trying to go slower but I just couldn't keep it up.

"This is hard" I signed. "That's why we train keep trying Y/n soon you'll have to do it 24/7" Shinobu said.

I sighed. "You're supposed to be breathing in" Shinobu said poking my forehead. "Anyways that was some good training for your first day I want that same energy tomorrow!" Shinobu said.

I stood up straight and nodded. "Now lets go inside I want to check your eyes" Shinobu said. 'Actually I have to go find my pet goldfish sorry' I thought as Shinobu pulled me inside.

We went to the infirmary and She inspected my eyes. "Wait a second-" Shinobu said. 'Oh no' I thought.

"Your left eye has pink and blue specks in it! That's so cute!" Shinobu said. 'Oh m-maybe I was just tired... yeah it was like 5 am so...' I thought.
_______________
Thank you for reading today's chapter! I'm updating early because I might not be able to update in a while! Until next time! SEE YA!😈