Him.

"Have you seen Matthew?" I try yelling over the loud music. (Y/F/N) doesn't even notice that I'm even speaking. She just laughs and dances, spinning around and jumping to the beat of the music. I don't bother asking again, it's hopeless.

Matthew is my boyfriend of 2 months, and we came to this club to have some fun after a really hard week of work and events. But I couldn't find him anywhere. I budged through everyone on the entire dance floor but I couldn't find him, he wasn't even at the bar. I didn't think much of it, maybe he was in the VIP area. Who knows. I make my way to the restroom, I haven't used to restroom all day so it was urgent. I walk up multiple flights if stairs and make my way to a long, small hallway. And at the end of the hallway was a couple, making out. I keep walking and as I turn the knob, I look back at the couple. In an instant I knew who it was.
"Matthew?" I ask. The boy turns around slowly, facing the wall where I can't see his face. I start speed walking towards his figure, I then grab his shoulder and turn his body around. His breath smelt of pure alcohol. The girl grabs him and attempts to kiss him again but I grab her wrist before she makes her move. I slowly turn her wrist and she winces in pain. My fist then makes contact with her face, and red contents spill from her nose. I look at Matthew, and he starts yelling.
"WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N), WHY ARE YOU HITTING HER?" How dare he ask a question like that.
"I DONT KNOW, HMM MAYBE ITS BECAUSE SHES KISSING MY BOYFRIEND." I scream back. He starts walking away from the scene but I wouldn't let him go any further. I jolt in front of his body, grabbing his jacket.
"Get the hell off of me." He scoffs. I don't budge. I pace faster to get in front of his body. I look him in the eyes, only to see his face getting blurry. I was crying and I didn't even notice. He grabs my hips, squeezing my skin, pulling me closer to his body. Our lips were inches away, when we start to kiss. We had a make out session for about 3 minutes, until I pulled back. I run my fingers through his dirty-blonde, long flipped hair. Feeling how soft it always has been.
"I'm sorry babe." He says quietly, looking at the ground. I grab his chin, and guide his face so he was looking at me.
"I love you, you won't even remember this happened by tomorrow. You're really drunk." I reassure him. He nods and smiles, the smile I fell in love with. I grab a hold of his hand and lead him through the club, to our Silver Range Rover. I had nothing to drink because I've never really thought it was necessary. I have never taken a drink of alcohol, nor would I ever. I look over to the passenger seat, only to see Matthew sleeping. The car smelt of alcohol from his breath. I could only imagine how hungover he is going to be tomorrow. I mean, the only thing he really did was drink, he didn't even dance or anything. He just sat at the bar. I pull into our driveway and sit in the drivers seat for a couple minutes recapping about what happened tonight. The girl, the kiss they had, Mathew and I fighting. I look at Matthew, peacefully sleeping, his breathing sounds relaxing. I smile to myself thinking how lucky I was to have him, have him with me and call him mine. I lift up my arm and softly shake his shoulder. His eyes flutter open, revealing his beautiful brown eyes.
"Babe, we are home. Let's go inside and go to bed." I say softly, smiling as well. He nods his head and opens the door. I get out of the car as quickly as a could so I could help him get inside. When I reach him, I put his arm over my shoulder and lead him inside, on our way in I throw the keys on the table. We go all the ways upstairs to our room, and I remove my shorts and shirt, replacing that with one of Matthew shirts. He takes his shirt and pants off only to put a pair of basketball shorts on. When we are both laying in bed, he pulls me close to his body, kisses my forehead and hums until I fall asleep.