Chapter 18 -she said Yes.

Alif attempted but was unable to move. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yusuf and Hamid hugging her. She smiled and carefully stood up, placing the pillow under their head. She then went to her wardrobe, Took her clothing, and headed to the restroom to shower.

Later, she came out, dried her hair, put on her headscarf, and took her prayer rug out.And she offered her fajr prayer. After finishing, she placed her head on the ground and burst into tears of sadness and happiness.With everything in her mind.She prayed for her parents, who couldn't recall.She then read some Qur'an. Later, she brushed her hair, got ready, and proceeded to clean her living room; after an hour, she made breakfast. She woke them up, and they all smiled upon seeing Alif. Hamid and Yusuf pretend to be asleep, while Alif tickles their stomachs. They laugh and laugh.

Alif assisted them in taking a shower together, and Hamid sang while showering with Yusuf. Alif spent the entire time laughing and smiling as she standing out hearing them. It was simply a fresh day.They ate their breakfast. Playing games and watching movies.

Later, they decided to have ice cream. They sat inside the car, Alif drove away, and Farhan's security called him to inform him that they had departed.They soon ate their ice cream.They decided to head to the park next.After an hour. They sat inside the car as Alif stopped at the hospital and parked her car. "Why are we stopping here?" Hamid asked.

"I want to check on somebody real quick," she said as they got out of the car. The guards were following Alif, and she turned to face them. "Hamid and Yusuf will stay here with you; I will return," she said, looking at Hamid and Yusuf, who both nodded. Alif bent over to kiss their cheeks.

She began walking away. She arrived at the hospital and asked the receptionist where his room was situated.She walks up to his room. She knocked on his door.And once inside, Zach was alone, and he smiled when he spotted Alif. Alif sadly smiles and approaches him."Hello..... are you okay?" she said. Zach nodded, "I'm glad you came,"

"I'm sorry about everything that happened" alif said
"Was he your boyfriend or husband?"

"No," Alif said. Zach nodded, "Who the fuck is he to come between us?" "I'm her soon-to-be husband," came the response.They turned around and saw Farhan.He came close. Zach looks at Alif. "Leave her alone," Zach said, trying to stand, but he was not allowed to.Alif instantly grabbed Zach's arms and returned him to his position. Zach smiled and touched her hands with the wrong intentions, while Alif remained unaware. "Thank you for being here!" zach says trying get her attention.

Farhan became angry and approached Zach, saying, "Alif, help." Zach quickly yells,Alif looked up and saw him approaching Zach with rage. She dashed to the other side and blocked him from approaching him. She positioned herself in front of him. They locked eyes. He yelled, "MOVE"

Alif became afraid as well, and when a guard came inside and saw what was going on, Farhan approached Zach, and Zach nearly peed in his pants. Zach was convinced that he would die today as a result of Farhan's fury. Everyone pulls Farhan back, but he grabs Zach's hand. The guards drag him back. "LEAVE ME ALONE...OR I SWEAR YOU'RE NEXT," Farhan yelled, causing everyone to back away as he walked at Zach once more. Alif swiftly approached him. She grabs his hands. They made eye contact, "Farhan, what are you doing? Come back... I'm sorry, but please leave him alone... Farhan, I beg you... let's move from here.... please, and I promise to talk to you." Alif mentioned that some tears were spilling out.

Alif nodded then alif realized she was holding his hand, she slowly left his hand.
"I need to go" alif said walking away. She felt lost.