Sing

Lia's POV

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled through the blinds. My eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers, and shed myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream. Slowly, reluctantly, I uncovered my face and blinked, closed my eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight peaked through the window, the rays blinding me. I closed my eyes again, revealing my arms from underneath the covers, and extending them out in front of me, giving a satisfying stretch. I open my eyes again, gradually, allowing them to adjust to the morning light. After a minute of staring out the window, from a carousel of random thoughts comes some order - a subtle awareness of who I am, and where I am. In the moment of realization, I turn my head to my right side, laying my eyes on her; her body composed in such a position, it gave the illusion of a young child laying beside me, but it was her for sure, I would never mistake her sexy curves which were hugged tightly by the cover, making it easy for me to admire them, and I could never mistake the pink tips of her hair, tied up on the top of her head in a bun. Not to mention her amicable expression; the beauty of her bare, flawless face, a trail of freckles spread vastly from one cheek, across her nose, and to the other cheek, a rose tint on them. Her plump, naturally flushed lips, pulled into a slight pout, the corners turned up ever so slightly into a small smile, were so perfect, so kissable.

"Like something you see?" A hushed voice spoke. It was only then that I realised all the while I had been admiring her beauty, she had been watching me do it.

"Demi.." I whispered back, closing my eyes and pulling the covers up over my face. I heard her giggle as I hid myself from her. Her giggles turned to silent breathing, and her hand took hold of the covers clutched in mine, pulling them down to reveal my burning red face.

"Lia.." She hummed my name, her lips barely parting. My eyes were glued to hers, but seemed unable to remain in focus, causing me to keep blinking. I sighed a little, the annoyance of my messed up eyesight getting to me. Demi's mouth curved upwards into a beautiful smile, and lifted her arm up over the cover, reaching over me. I held my breath and bit my lip, her body pressed so close to mine I could feel her heartbeat against my chest, and she could probably feel mine pounding into her. As she lay back down she had my glasses in her hand. She opened the arms of them and held them to my face, allowing me to push them up into place. As I did so, her features began to become clear and a brilliant smile appeared on her face.

"I like your glasses, but I like to see your beautiful face, and you hide it behind these," She said to me, tapping the frame of them as that sat on my nose. "You're gorgeous, with and without them on." She told me. She then leaned back and reached over to the nightstand on her side, picking up her glasses and putting them on.

"We have something else in common." She giggled. I smiled and shook my head a little.

"I know Demi..I may be your friend now but I'll always be a fan first, I did know about your glasses.." I looked into her eyes as I spoke.

"Right..I forget that sometimes you know. You're so composed around me..I'm glad that you are, but people usually aren't." She lowered her voice to a whisper.

"How many fans have you had here with you then?" I joked with her. I could see then she started to panic, thinking I'd actually misinterpreted what she's said.

"No no! I mean fans on the street or at meet and greets or-" I held my finger up to her lips, silencing her.

"I know what you meant, I was just kidding.." I whispered. She loosend up as I spoke.

"What do you want to do today? You don't have work do you?" Demi asked me. I shook my head and smiled.

"Good, you work all the time." She said it a cute baby voice, sticking out her bottom lip and furrowing her eyebrows. If only I could fix that pout with a kiss...