the man who speaks in hands (short story) apart of chapter 2

3rd Pov

Y/n was in a dark Room and had a feeling he was being watched he looks around it nothing just nothing but a dark room Y/n begins to walk forward and the sense of someone watching him goes crazy as he walks he see a figure and he runs to it to see or what it is or who it is he looks like a human skeleton with black scientist clothing you look away for a moment as he looks around still nothing but darkness Y/n looks at the skeleton and see it has moved.

he see it has eyes then the skeletal figure stands up and saying in a different language and moved its hands too. Y/n moved back slowly and the figure points to you and you stop moving and says "i'm the man who speaks in hands don't come see me or i'll kill you." he pushed me back into the wall i woke up and i looked around and found myself in a hospital bed and lay back down i saw Nika coming to me and she says "good your awake we moved to your town and we found your house we gave you what you need and under your house is a underground base for you and your weapons and your space power suit. You ready to go?"  Nika asked you and you nodded and got up and got dressed you look to your right and see a hand print with a hole through it.