🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4

After sorting things out with Dream, we concluded that the amount of time I should have on the SMP would be about 2 months.

And because of my acceptance, Dream suggested that I should start streaming my time on the SMP.

To this, Dream helped me set things up so that I could have the smoothest gameplay possible.

What a lad, I tell you.

By the next day, I was all ready to stream. I even did a few test streams the day prior because Dream told me to, just so that I would know the basic mechanics of how to use Streamlabs.

For the longest time, I've thought about streaming, but I just didn't have many opportunities to do so. That and I never looked up how to set up the stuff.

As a little bit of a helpful push, Dream tweeted out my twitch and I started up my first ever official stream.

My 'Starting Soon' title screen window was displaying, a little gif drawing I did a while ago was there in the center. It wasn't anything special, but it was a little pixel art of my minecraft character sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor. Along with this, Lo-fi music played in the background.

And with that, the viewers and followers started to roll in at a very fast pace.

The numbers went from in the tens, to the hundreds, and then to the thousands...

Looking at all of this, I felt pretty guilty because I didn't deserve any of these viewers. I didn't deserve the shout out, but Dream said it'd help me get some sort of... "placing" in the mcyt community while I'm in the SMP.

I didn't understand his reasoning, but at the same time... I kinda did.

After about 2 minutes of mentally prepping myself, I finally decided to unmute my mic and capture my next window, being my minecraft.

"Hello everyone! How are you all?" I asked

The chat was pretty mixed with their replies. Some of them answered, others were just complaining about me.

"Good..! Uhh... Yeah- For those who don't know me, I'm the girl that won Dream's little 'Pvp tournament'. Feel free to call me Y/N" I announced "And yeah, I'll be here for 2 months, just so you all know"

I then click on 'multiplayer' and double clicked the server I had named 'The Dream SMP' and decided to talk to chat a little as I waited to load in.

"Now- I don't expect you all to accept me winning the fight against Dream, I've seen all the weird Twitter posts and Tiktok's about it, saying that I should've won, or saying that I cheated or what not...." I begun to say "...And I can't really prove anything. You just have to take my word for it. But while I'm on the Dream SMP, I won't do anything too rash or damaging. And I'm kinda hoping you all can help. I'm not the best when it's talking to people and I don't really know what I should do while I'm here... So, if you all could help out. That'd be very helpful!"

After I was finished speaking, my game finally loaded and I was now officially on the Dream SMP.

U/N joined the game.

I was in the usual dirt spawn box I am most familiar with whenever I went to go watch any new SMP member join the game.

Tubbo_: NEW MEMBER!!!
Tubbo_: HI!!
Nihachu: Hello U/N! Welcome!
Awesamdude: heyy welcome U/N! o/
Badboyhalo: Welcome to the server U/N! ^-^ 

Once I saw all the welcoming messages in chat, I decided to respond.

U/N: Ciao bella! Thanks for the warm welcomes!