CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE!

Start from the beginning

As Nathan was moving forward and taking steps forward, the lights were glowing up. Nathan was smiling as this was the first time he saw something like this. He was enjoying the way it was lightening up as he was moving to the path. When he finally reached the place where Rakshit was standing with a book, the place was lighten up with the same type of lights and it was looking so beautiful. The place was having pillars and a roof with stone floor and was also decorated so beautifully with flowers and small pieces of mirrors and small wind chimes. Nathan's face was full of joy and happiness. He was feeling so happy that it can't be described in words. He stepped on that place and looked around the decoration and asked Rakshit "You did this?"

Rakshit replied "No! Vinita and my friends helped me in it."

Nathan said "Wow! But where are others?"

Rakshit stepped towards him and said "Don't talk about others now."

Nathan stopped at the moment. He looked at Rakshit. Rakshit was giving a sweet smile to Nathan. Nathan's heart was beating so fast. The whole environment was so attractive. The way Rakshit was looking at Nathan with him childish eyes and the way Nathan was looking at Rakshit with his nervous and blushing eyes, and the feelings which they both were sharing with each other, it was a perfect thing to watch. Rakshit gave Nathan the book he was holding. Nathan asked "A Book?"

Rakshit said "Open it!" When Nathan open that book he saw that a flower was there in the book. It was between the pages. Actually, it was not a real book. It was just for the show. Nathan took out that flower and noticed that it was not a real flower. It was a fake flower. Nathan looked at Rakshit and asked "What is this?"

Rakshit smiled and took that flower from Nathan. He opened that flower from top and took out a necklace. Nathan was surprised, not because of necklace, but because of the fake flower. Rakshit was about to say something instead Nathan said "OMG! Amazing." Rakshit asked "You like it?" He thought that Nathan was talking about the necklace.

Nathan said "Yeah! Of course. (Took that flower from Rakshit) I haven't seen this type of thing earlier." and he started playing with that flower.

Rakshit's happy face turned to sad. He was totally disappointed that Nathan just ignored the necklace. Rakshit said "It's over guys. Light it up." And the whole garden was filled with lights. Everyone hiding behind the trees as it was so dark, Nathan couldn't see them. Everyone's face was disappointing. Nathan looked at them and said "Look! Sneha! Gautami! It's so amazing. It looks like a real flower, but it is not. See! (He opened it and closed it to let them see) Rakshit took out a necklace out of it. Amazing, right?"

Sneha said "Oh God! Nathan, are you that dumb?"

Nathan said confusing "What dumb? It has more functions?"

Arjun said "Nathan bhai! What happened to you? You give us advices about love and you don't even know what happened?"

Nathan was still confused "What happened?"

Kuldeep said "Nathan bhai! He took out necklace out of this flower."

Nathan said "So what?"

Gautami and Mitali said together "For you!"

Nathan said "For me? (Looked at Rakshit) Why?"

Rakshit said "You said that you want this to be special as it's your first time."

Nathan was confused what Rakshit was saying, then he remembers, when they both were shopping for his sister's wedding, there Nathan said that.

Rakshit said "You ruined it." and make an upset face.