Chapter 3: First Day of UA

---

Today is the first day of UA highschool, I pat lightly my kasugai crow before I grabbed my bag and another bag that contains my nichirin blade, my mother handed the lunch box to me.

"It's your favorite (f/f)." My mother says with a smile which I return a gentle smile as well.

"Thank you mother, I'll be going now." I said, before making my way through the door.

"Goodluck Y/n and make sure to make friends!" I heard my mother said, giving a wave at her before I start running to the train station to UA. 

-

"Hello?"

"Y/n I GOT ACCEPTED TO THE UA!!!" I put the phone away when Midoriya cried out.

"That's good. I knew you could do it."

"I didn't know there were rescue points. Thanks to you, I remembered what you told me before we could take the exam then I also remembered what All Might told me and that's when I acted, I saved the nice person." Midoriya said, "How about you? Did you got accepted as well?"

"Of course. I got 117 points." I answered

"1-117?! That's so cool!!! I only got 60 rescue points."

"It's not that bad."

"Thanks. I'll work hard to fully control One for all. I'll be off now. Let's do our best to become hero Y/n."

-

I stood in front of the UA for a moment before entering and started looking for the Class 1-a room. I heard a familiar voice called my name, I turn to see Izuku running and stopped in front of me. We greeted each other before we make our way through massive the hallway.

"So, what class are you?" Izuku asked.

"Class 1-a." I replied.

"Really? Me too! I'm glad that we're in the same class. I don't want to be in the same class as scary people." Izuku said as we finally reach the front door of class 1-a.

"Are you referring to Bakugou and the elite student?" I asked, Izuku shivers when I mentioned those two, I slide the door open.

"I really hope the we're not in the same class with-"

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" A familiar dark blue haired boy demands.

"Huh?"

"Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk."

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?"

Izuku had an nervous look while I stare blankly at the two. "What a nice start of our first day in UA." Shortly they noticed us.

"You're.." The rest of the class turn their attention to us, making Izuku nervous.

"Good morning!" The dark blue haired greeted as he approached us, "I am from Somei private academy. My name is-"

"We heard!" Izuku cut him off, "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida Tenya." Iida nodded before looking at me.

"Tomioka Y/n."

"Hey Tomioka!" I glanced at source of the voice and saw the girl with earphone jack on her ears waving at me.

"Jirou-san, you made it." I respond as I walked in, leaving Izuku to deal with Iida.

"Great to see you again." Jirou smiled, I nodded and saw the avian person.

"We meet again."

"You're the one with the shadow Quirk."