Chapter 2: torture room

Brook's POV
My head is pounding,like the last two times they drugged me, I slowly got up, and looked at the window, it was dark outside. I was in a different room, and this time my hands were chained to the bed with long chains.

The door got open, Tom got in and smiled as he saw me "hello baby" he said quietly "the most of the house is asleep, me and Draco just finished the meeting, we wanted to show you another thing" I looked at my hands, playing with my fingers from nervousness.

He unchained me and took my hand "promise me Brook, promise me you'll be a good girl" I didn't answer him, I can't promise something when I know I'll do something they won't like, he sighed "I'll take this as a yes".

He dragged me all the way downstairs, where we saw Draco, "she looks tired Tom" Tom nodded "I know, when I came into her room she just woke up" Draco nodded back, and smiled at me "did she promised to be a good girl" Tom shook his head and chuckled "she didn't answer, but I'm sure after we'll show her the room, she will be a very good girl" he said while looking at me caressing my cheek with his wand.

"Let's go" Draco said, and again, Tom dragged me to the place they wanted to take me to. We were in front of a staircase that was going all the way down to a basement, Tom held my arm tighter as Draco opened the door down the stairs.

After Draco opened the door, he revealed a dark place, no light, nothing to see. Tom turned on the light, the only thing I saw was hall, nothing but that. Tom dragged me again, while Draco walked in front of us.

As we walked through the hall, I saw cells in the corner of my eyes, like a prison cells, are they going to lock me in one of them if I'll be a 'bad girl'?, I let out a little whimper "don't worry baby, nothing will happen if you'll be a good girl" Tom whispered in my ear, kissing my neck "d-did you ever have people here?" I asked, curious "we still do" I didn't look at the cells, till he said that.

I lift my head up to look at the cells, but Tom covered my eyes "tsk, tsk, tsk, baby I didn't allow you" I rolled my eyes, behind his hand, he brought me in front of him, with my back facing him, holding my waist with one hand, and the other hand on my eyes.

After we walked for sometime, we stopped, Tom took his hand off of my eyes, and sat me on a chair "welcome darling" I focused my eyes, because my vision was blurry because I was sleepy. I looked around the room seeing......knives, chains, ropes, whips a lot of torture things and.......and sexual toys.

The room terrified me, I looked around, my eyes were fixated on one things, whips "darling, if you'll be a good girl, you won't be here" I looked down, they sighed "I promise, if you'll behave, it'll all be good" Tom said, kneeling in front of me, I shook my head "I-I want to go h-home" I whispered.

"Shhhh, relax, you're going back to your room" I shook my head harshly, as Draco picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I squirmed under his touch, punching his back, kicking his front "stop resisting, Brook" I felt a sting pain on my ass, he slapped my ass.

I didn't move, I didn't want to get another slap "that's a good girl" Draco whispered in my ear. We walked all the way to my room, Draco laid me on bed, chaining my hands, he got up to walk to the door "no, please don't leave me here alone, I'm begging you, please" I pleaded "I'm sorry darling, I need to do something, try to go back to sleep" he kissed my forehead, smiled and left me there, alone, no light.

There was a TV in the room, I looked for the remote, it was on the headboard. I turned on the TV, putting on the news, hoping to see my face by any chance, "we made sure people will know we don't have you, you won't see your face on the TV in the sooner time" Tom said, making me flinch "oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you".