35:𝐺𝑂𝑁𝐸

"Jungkook patience" Namjoon sighed
"Then when should we attack them?" the younger whined
"When the correct time comes"Jungkook rolled his eyes at Namjoon's statement.

"Sehun, I don't know why you are doing this, but don't kill them, please," Jimin said walking towards Sehun who was staring at them with hatred.

"What made you think that I'll stop as soon as you said that?" he chuckled sarcastically
"And I'll kill them for sure," Sehun said and his stare was ice cold
"Did y'all miss me?" your voice echoed in the room.

"I thought Aera took you home?" Namjoon titled his head in confusion
"She being the stubborn girl didn't listen" Aera glared at you who just smiled at her awkwardly
"Cut the useless talk and catch them", Sehun's father ordered the guards.

Everyone was fighting while you ran towards Yoongi who was on the floor trying to move his leg
"Not so fast" Sehun stopped you from helping Yoongi.

"Hands off me," you said with gritted teeth and glared at him. You yanked his hand from your shoulder and stared right into his eyes. Yours were burning from anger, and his eyes showed pain and anger. 

"What will you get after killing them? what have they done? nothing. It's not their fault that they are vampires, and why are you so into killing them?" you shouted right at his face making everyone stop from killing the guards and looking at you and Sehun.

Sehun chuckled and stared right into your eyes
"You think I have no reason in killing them, those monsters? I do have one reason and that's more than enough why I wanna kill them," he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. You widen your eyes as you saw him crying.

"S-sehun" your voice came out as a whisper
"They killed my brother" he shouted making you flinch at the sudden outburst.

"Y/n, you can't believe him. Who knows whether he is lying," Namjoon said. Sehun laughed hearing him
"I don't care whether you believe or not, but I'm not backing off that easily," he said while glaring at the vampires who glared back at him.

"When did he exactly die?"Jin questioned Sehun
"December 8th 2014" he answered shortly. Hoseok's eyes widen as soon as he heard the date.

"That's the exact day my parents died" he mumbled and the realization hit him like a truck. His parent's death and Sehun's brother's death was connected.

"Your brother already took poison before my parents attack him," he said making Sehun scoff.

"So, your parents were the ones who sucked his blood out?" he said with gritted teeth
"And why would he take poison without a reason? Stop defending your dead freaking parents" Hoseok's teeth clenched as anger took over him. He hates it when someone talks about his parents that way, but he tried his best not to throw hands on Sehun. 

"Have some respect for his parents" Namjoon glared as he knew it's bad to address like that to someone who is no more in this world
"Respect my foot" and that was enough to make Hoseok lose his anger.

He grabbed Sehun's collar and punched him right on his face and looked straight into his eyes which were burning in anger
"Never address my parents that way, and I do know how it feels to lose someone who you loved the most", Hoseok said and a tear escaped from his eye. 

"Trust me, I'm telling you the truth. By taking revenge he won't come back alive," he said trying to make Sehun understand. Sehun scoffed and grabbed Hoseok by his neck choking him.

"I don't care. I need my revenge that's all," he said and tighten his grip on his neck. Hoseok used all his strength and pushed him hard on the floor
"Don't forget that I'm a vampire. I'm way stronger than you" he smirked.