The Flight

TEXT MESSAGE from Mike Daniels

"Hey, going to the airport now. See you at the Starbuck's store , I'm going to have a coffee there"

I woke up by his text , I haven't expected that he's going to be really early at he aiport , wait what ? I looked at my alarm clock and heck ! It's almost 7! I have to be there 6 because of the 2 hours boarding before departure! 

ARGGGH! I hurriedly went to shower and wore a high-waist shorts and lime green crap top and long sleeves violet checkered polo. I wore my low-cut shoes and sunglasses , I hurriedly drove going to the airport

TEXT MESSAGE to Mike Daniels

"Hey I just got off of my house , I'm drivin' now. Meet you there by 15 minutes"

I speeded off and less than 15 minutes I was at the airport. I parked my car next to his and I went inside carrying my bag. 

As I entered the airport , people looked at me as if I'm a criminal. Their stares were on me and somehow I felt confident. I walked to the Starbucks store and I saw Mike. I walked near the store and he didn't recognize me. 

"Hey! Why'd you didn't talk to me?" I got him looking at me from head to toe and he got chocked by his frappe. I rolled my eyes and he was so shock to see me like that

"Good morning. Are you really Francesca?" he stood up , trying to stop himself from chocking 

I took off my sunglasses "yes" raising my eyebrows up and he smiled

" would you like to have some coffee , I think you're daydreaming" he stared at my clothes 

"oh I'm not. Why do you keep on staring at my clothes?"

" nothing , it's just that it's my first time to see you wear in that kind of clothes."

"Com'on , we need to get to the airplane" he stood off and grabbed his bag and my bag. Carrying it off as if it's no heavy for him. As we walked by people kept on looking at us and they couldn't keep their eyes from us

"oh , this look ? You'll get used to this , especially 'cause we're going to my hometown" 

He didn't say a word and he just smiled. We entered the plane and we took our seats. I sat next to the window and he sat next to me. He kept on looking at the flight attendant and I giggled a bit 'cause he's freaky.

The plane set off and now we are on the sky , he took his gadget and connected it to his hard drive , he transfered movies to his tab and he looked at me.

"You watch movies?"

I shooked my head a bit and I looked at him 

"yes"

"what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know , anything you like." I turned my face looking at the window. I saw bunch of clouds and sun's yellowish raise because it's sunrise.

"okay, let's watch Knight and Day"

I turned my head facing him and he smiled at me. And together we looked at the movie and we were close. That feeling of worrying 'cause I think I'm cheating Derek, but I'm not , RIGHT ? I mean there's nothing malicious to this. oh , why do I feel this :|

It was almost in the ending when I decided to take a nap because I'm tired, I dont know why I'm tired but I just feel like sleeping

"Hey , wake me up if we're about to land. I'm going to take a nap , I feel so restless"

"yea sure. Rest your head to my shoulder then"

I went speechless of what he said, he didn't take it back nor shocked of what he said. So I rested my head to his shoulder and I closed my eyes. 

Mike's POV
There's a wild chic in this girl! ooooh , so hot. I couldn't explain my chills when I saw her today. She's so gorgeous. Derek's a lucky man , I guess. I guess , I haven't know her yet, we'll see this next few days if she'll be comfortable to show herself to me. Not as my boss but Francesca Elizabeth Matthews. A lady with a secret personality.

I looked at her while she rest her head at my shoulder , I called the flight attendant to take a photo of us. And gladly , I have now a picture of her. 

I didn't know why but I feel like laying my head to her's. I think it feels right, So yes , I rested and leaned my head to her head and I fell asleep to her head.

Francesca's POV
I woke up in his shoulders and I found out that he fell asleep laying his head to mine. I was shocked but I didn't move at all , I dont know I just don't want to move.

But after awhile when the captain spoke about our landing , he woke up and raised his head away from mine.

"wake up"

"I am , I already wake up awhile ago" 

then silence went off our way .

"hey , I'm quite scared."

 I looked at him with a questioned look

"why? you're scared of what? landing to Greece or meeting my family?"

he laughed and he shooked his head

" I'm scared that your father may not like me and eat me for lunch and he'll probably find out"

"oh com'on , I won't leave alone with him so no worries and lastly , my dad doesn't eat humans. Do you drink ?"

" hahhaha , yes of course. why ? do you think I cant?"

"no , my dad likes to drink with guys , I think you two are going to be close when we get there"

"great ! now let's get ready 'cause we are about to land"

We landed at Greece's aiport and I saw my mom from the window waving at us. Mike came down first and I followed him , he carried both our bag while I hold his arm. Well I guess the show has started