5. Day 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putting the car into park i glanced down at my phone, I had 15 minutes till my appointment was due and i was a bunch of nerves. The idea of finding out sealed my future and i was so scared i couldn't sleep the night before. Tyler had noticed and commented on it this morning reassuring me of what i already knew. I was slacking and getting a lecture in the morning didn't help my confidence. He had noticed I wasn't in the right state that morning but for whatever reason he didn't ask nor comment.

Stepping out into the humid sticky air i made my way shiftily toward the building; keeping my head down and fixing the hat and sunglasses i wore to shield my identity. I was still in my work out clothes from this morning; capris pants, a sports bra with a sweater over it. I had tucked all my hair into the cap and driven aimlessly for a few minutes to make sure no one was following me before I taken the drive to the clinic.

Entering the building, i took the stairs avoiding all contact with anyone. It only took one picture, one tweet, one Facebook post and the paparazzi would be surrounding this place trying to get the next story they could twist and exploit.

Taking the steps two at i time i ran up the steps- a smile forming on my face at how similar and easy it was for me to get up onto the 17 floor. If it wasn't for Tyler and his crazy technique of me running up 47 floor every morning i wouldn't be able to do this.

Pulling the door open i stepped onto the floor and walked toward the office taking my hat and sunglasses off simultaneously, reaching the door i shook out my hair trying to fix the hat hair i achieved.

"Ms. Moxen welcome, please take a seat the doctor will be with you shorty." Nodding I moved toward the seats picking up a magazine on the way- Shutting my eyes I leaned my head against the wall my heart beating at quick pace. When i had received the call it had worried me not because they called me in I knew they would, they told me they would once the results from my test came in. But it was Dr. Freemen who had called me personally off her private line that worried me.

I didn't have anyone to call, no one to talk to; Tammy didn't approve of my idea of going through this she wanted to me wait find someone do it the 'normal' way. And no matter how many times we had the argument we never saw eye to eye on this situation.

I grew up alone no family, hardly any friends and especially no parents. I still had my foster parents but after Vince there was no way I could call them; it had been years since we last spoken and it wouldn't be right if i just called and cried my sorrow.

I dialed her number before I even realized I did, i didn't think she would remember she was drunk after all during the conversation but she was the only one other then Tammy that I knew I was going to do this. Even in her intoxicated state she was so happy so excited for me and even though I hardly knew her I still called.

"Clover! Darling!" She sounded so happy, excited to hear from me. "How are you love?"

The amount of endearments she uses warmed my heart, made me feel connected.

Although she seemed so kind I couldn't answer her, i realized how stupid it was for me to unload my problems to her and prepared myself to hang up.

"Clover.." The sob I was holding ripped through me before I could i stop it, I haven't even said a word and here I was crying.

I hadn't realized she hung up on me until i heard the dial tone and i pulled my phone away from my ear, wiping the tears feeling stupid for calling her in the first place.

Twenty minutes later I was able to gather myself and started to feel better, soothing out my dress I sat down on my coach drinking some warm tea when I heard the doorbell go off.