Please read!:)

Hey guys! So if you've been following along with me on wattpad I'm sure you all know about what's been going on lately😣 I started Willow Mellark and I got a huge writers block. Words can't describe the guilt that I feel after tell you Willow Mellark readers that I was going to upload every Saturday....and I didnt. I just- I dunno I had so much going on and just didn't have time. I know that it sounds bad when I say that cuz it's pretty much me saying that I didn't have time for y'all. And that's not what I intended.

Guys, I love y'all so much. Even though my stories haven't gotten the most views, comments or votes, I'm still thankful that they did! I never could have thought that THIS STORY👇 (Maybe Baby) would have actually gotten ANYONES attention. It was just some lame day dream I had after I read Mockingjay. Then, I heard about JordyJagos 'Child of the Mockingjay' fanfic. That's how u discovered Wattpad. At first, I didn't have a profile. I was just a person reading books for free on there, without a username or anything. I fell in love with Jordy's stories and many others too and I wanted to comment and tell them that I loved their stories. I wanted to vote, comment and actually have my own profile on wattpad. So, I made an account. My original user name was @kaileygirl but as you can see it is now @kaikeykinz, my username for everything I make an account for now. Then I had an idea.

Why not make my OWN stories for people to read?

Language arts is my best subject and I love to write so I agreed with the thought if making a story:) all I had to do was think of an idea.

Most of the things that I read we're hunger games stuff. I mean, it's kind if why I joined Wattpad to it would make sense to write something relating to thg☺. Thus, MAYBE BABY😆

It's a funny fanfic that was my first story so it wasn't my best writing, yet everyone loved it.

I still remember that first month I'd put it out. The only fan that I had was JordyJago. And the only read on there was me, and probably her considering the number said 2. That week I went to school and when I logged back on that weekend my eyes widened. 28 reads! I smiled and looked at the comments. No comments yet but I was still overjoyed! 28 people had read the first chapter of my story in a week! Now today, usually about 50 more people read maybe baby a week so that tells you how thankful I am right there. If I was excited that 28 people had read my story in a week, you can imagine wat I feel now a days when 50 people read it a week today😊.

I watched at the number of reads grew higher, people were even commenting to update! I dud if coarse and by the time the 3rd chapter was out, I had about 500 reads on Maybe Baby. Soon enough though, my schedule got the best out of me and I didn't update the 4th chapter for about a month, but when I came back online, I remember practically bouncing off the walls. Over 1000 reads on Maybe Baby!!!!!😄 I then and there wrote the just and final chapter, smiling the whole time at hue special I felt.

Now, Maybe Baby has over 9,000 views😊

Then, I told you all about Willow Mellark and that it was almost like a sequel to Maybe Baby. For some reason my chapters are out of order still😡! But now, Willow Mellark has more than 2,000 views😊.

Look, I know I've broken promises by telling you I was going to upload this, and going to start doing that and all sorts of stuff. And I'm just so sorry that I didn't do all that stuff. You see, I have a huge habit that I'm attempting to stop this year. I always say to myself to do this, do that, oh dong forget about doing this! And I NEVER do it. It's quite frustrating really😞. I'm trying to stop the habit with all I've got though.

Look, I don't know if ill ever finish Williw Mellark. I don't know if in going to delete Giving In or not, because that had absolutely NO progress. I really like writing the 1D fanfic that I've just now started. It's called 'Lovely Little You.' And so far I have 2 chapters out. And so far it says that 4 people have read it😔.

I really like writing thus 1d fanfic ALOT actually. I don't know why I just enjoy it because its about something that I love! One direction! Look you don't have to read it if your not a directioner, but please, either read Giving In, or Lovely Little You. I know I've jet you down guys, a lot actually. But hey, it's a new year, full of New Years resolutions that I hope to fulfill. But j can't do that unless you support me and support the cause I'm trying to help. Please read atleast one of the 2. Please comment what you think about them, what I should improve on, and all your thoughts about it. Thanks so much guys. During 2012, you guys have really made me feel special by reading my stories. Now, it's time for me to start keeping my promises❤

~kk xoxoxo