chapter 7

"Everybody out! " Michael said as he gestered them to leave the room. Katherine looked at Michael in sorrow.

The look she gave made Michael question."You knew didn't you?" He said

"Yes, I've known for a few weeks." She replied ashamed.

He shuffled his clothes and took a deep breath to hold back tears. Pulling up a chair along side his mother's bed.

"You're getting that surgery mother, I have a lot going on right now and the last thing I need is to be planning a funeral. I need you here mother, i-i buried my father I can't bury you too." He said on the brink of tears.

"Michael, I will get the surgery , I'm just afraid. I'm afraid that I won't be here to see u get married or have children, what if I die on that table?"she said sheding a few tears.

He grabbed her hand and "Mother, you will not die I promise. You know if I promise something I never break it."

"I know Michael, but you have to tell your siblings , I can't bare to—" she started.

"Mother I know, I have this under control, all I need you to do is relax and stay beautiful. I'll take care of the rest." He said.

"Latoya knows, so shes gonna stay here tonight, everyone also will go home , then I'll break the news." He said.

He arose from his seat kissing his mother gently on her forehead.

"I love you."As he headed toward the door ,turning around one last time, she winked "I'll be fine Michael go."she assured.

He left out and saw LaToya comforting Janet.

"I need you to stay here ,you and donk are the only ones that know. Well including our mother. Stay here tonight , I'll be back here tomorrow after I break the news." Michael said.

With a simple knoding of her head he left the hospital. Once outside his emotions tryed to surface. Forcing them down he looked down at his phone. Who's this number? They left a voicemail too.

He dialed the voice mail

"Hi Michael, its Bianca,from Rally's, yea I see your busy now but I was just calling well , because I just wanted to talk. But anyway call me back if you want to, you don't have to, no pressure. " she blabbered on for a few and finally hung up.

"Well I just might ." I said.

_____

"Damn it.."Bianca said looking at her phone in the bathroom.

I don't know why I tried to call him now anyway , that bitch ass boyfriend of mind will be here shortly. He had to leave suddenly I guess to go for a pick up.

  I'm so ready to leave him and this like I don't want to be in a&d no more

   I should tell Michael they're there dealing on his turf. That'll show him— no , that'll just get me killed.

Her phone begins to ring

"Hello,Bianca?"

"Yes, this is she,Michael?"

"Yea,this is he,I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier something came up,it was important."he said in a sorrowful tone.

I don't know what it was but something wasn't right with him.

"Well um Michael ,if you want to talk I'm here." I said

"Actually, right now I rather just see you in person."

" Oh well, I ugh I don't know." I said Leary of the fact that my boyfriend may come back.

"Listen this is what you do I'm coming to get you so give me your address and I'll be there ,besides I want you to see something."

"Um idk Michael,we just met—"

"Will you relax I know that but I want you to see this and I want to see you so just be ready."

"Fine, 1804 Fillmore." I submitted.

"Great, pack a small bag be there shortly bye."

"Umm bye."

Damn he is persistent, I grabbed my satchel purse and through some jogging pant and tee shirt and some under ware inside. God I hope he doesn't come back here or that's my ass.

I sat on the couch and looked at my phone it was about 12:45am.Where the hell could I be going this time of night, or should I say morning.

I heard a motorcycle in the distance so I grabbed my bag I couldn't put on my jacket because it said Angel on it. So I just put on my other one.

___

I sat outside waiting on her to come down from her apartment. My opinion the place looked like a shit hole.But this was how I started too. Lucky for me I made it out of places like this.

I looked at my phone while I waited to see if Janet or Toya called but when I looked up a curly haired beauty queen stood in front if me in leather.

"I uh hi, you look stunning." I said while my eyes examined every inch of her." Are you ready?

"Yea, and thank you ."she answered

She straddle behind me and I handed her an energy drink.

"Here you'll need it, I haven't pulled an all nighter in a long while." I confessed.

I took one back and so did she . She grabbed my shoulders and I started off. We rode a highway just trying to get lost. After a while her arms left my shoulders to around my waist and moments after her head rested on my back.

I guess somehow she knew I would keep her safe.

Hours passed it had to be about  6.

I had took so many energy drinks I was wide awake and so was she.

The sun would be rising soon and I had to get there before it did.

Luckily I arrived.

" Michael, what is this place?"she asked ,getting off the bike and gaining her balance.

" Come on , "

We walked through the grass and the grass turned in to flower beds. I lied down and hestitantly so did she . Just watch the sky.

She looked up and was mesmerized by the scernery . The way night turned to day. The moon replaced the sun .

"Michael—Michael this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me."she said as quiet tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm glad you like it, I come her to think when things start to get hectic."

"So what happen as to why you had to come here today."

"My mother,she um,has cancer and its a lot on me because I'm the man of the house although I have older brothers . Sometimes the job get over whelming."

Tears fell from my eyes and luckily it was pretty dark still so she couldn't really see.

"Well I know how you feel , having to be responsible for something forcibly. If you knew the things I've had to endure , you probably wouldn't see me the same."she said as she shook her head.

     "Tell me ." He said touching her shoulder.

"Im in Angels and Demons , I know who you are ,but I don't want this. I don't want you to feel that I led you on but, I'm in a relationship I don't want to be in anymore. I can't leave him,even though I desperately want to.

   Michaels face changed because he realized what happen just yesterday.

"There are no more A&D members , they were killed."

"What?" She arose and looked down at him.

"Myself and my club killed them including the leader."

"Why, how, what did you do? She said

"They were dealing on my turf, and interrupted my exchange so I dealt with them."

"Michael, you saying you killed my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

She kneeled down and kissed him out of no where. It stunned Michael but he enjoyed it every minute of it.

"You saved me Michael."