Iqraar-13(last)

🖤

Tere dil ke shehar mein, ghar mera ho gaya, ho gayaSapna dekha jo tumne, woh mera ho gaya, ho gayaDoobe toh yun, jaise ho paar

Sapna dekha jo tumne, woh mera ho gaya, ho gaya
Doobe toh yun, jaise ho paar

Hona tha pyar, hua mere yaar
Hona tha pyar

"INAYA?!", Inaya's eyes shot open as she heard Mahrukh exclaim loudly. She was about to move away in a reflex but Asfandyar quickly pinned her against the nearest wall as he proceeded to relish her already swollen lips. Clasping her left hand to the wall he held her head in a rigid grip.

"Inaya?! Why did you lock the door? Andar ho tum?", she found it arduous to infer Mahrukh's word when she could sense his warm rough lips chiseling perfectly against her soft ones, her stomach rumbling with anticipation.
(Inaya?! Why did you lock the door? Are you inside?)

"Uhm", she stiffened a wail as he pulled away, with her bottom lip still between his teeth. Her hands clutched his shirt as he nibbled on the flesh and eventually exempted them from his vicious yet sweet clasp, not before placing a chaste kiss to soothe her.

"Inaya?! Mar gayi kiya? Darwaza ku nahi khol rahi? Jawab to dedo!", Inaya divulged a shaky breath as he rested his forehead against hers, brushing his lips to her little cherry nose.
(Inaya?! Are you dead? Why aren't you opening the door? At least give me an answer.)

"You're too irresistible, my zojah", he confided softly after she had attained her normal breath. She quivers open her heavy lids to come across his dreamy blues. Her gaze dropped to his mouth and her heart did a flip.
(My wife.)

There were glimmers of her lipstick on his smooth lips. She thanked herself for wearing matt otherwise the result would've been more hilarious. She was so occupied in gaping that a subtle tremor encased her body when his lips touched the mole below her lower lip.

"Ese nahi dekha karo, kitni bar kaha hai", he whispered against her soft skin, making her flush. It took her a moment to compose herself as he peppered the speck with open-mouthed kisses.
(How many times have I told you not to look at me like this?)

"Jab ese dekhtin hain to mere se sambhalna mushkil ho jata hai, zojah"

"A..asfand darwazey par k..koi hai", she muttered positioning her free hand on his chest, rendering a small attempt to shove his stringent frame which in turn made him scoot closer, letting their bodies touch insanely.
(It gets difficult to control when you look at me like this.)
(As..fandyar there's someone at the door.)

"I never knew my name could sound so tempting", she shivered as he fondled his nose just below her ear, placing calm kisses on the bare skin of her milky neck. Everything went hazy when she closed her eyes, embracing his tenderness, her hands griping on his collar.

Just as she was about to relinquish the last bit her eyes shot open, heeding to the shrill round resonate in her room.

"What the fuck is wrong with people and cell phones?!", she heard him groan as he shifted back growling, just after he had smooched the hollow of her neck.