Read this book part 3

Jonas ran over the man. Thank god, he thought. This story did not need a character named bob.

"Now, off to Michigan!" Jonas said. 

While Jonas was riding his bike down the highway, he got a big stomach cramp. "Ouch! I need to relieve this cramp!"  he said.

"Maybe I could be of assistance." Said his pet rock the psycologist. 

"What should I do?" Asked Jonas.

"Well, you haven't sang a song since the begining of Part 2, the unamed part of your body which makes you able to sing has a guioant build up, so you have to sing something or it will explode." Said the rock.

Jonas drove the bike a few more miles, then he saw a Guitar store. Perfect. Jonas pulled over the bike to the Guitar store. Jonas parked the bike and walked into the store. The walls of the store were lined completely with guitars.

"Excuse me, do you have any guitars here?" Asked Jonas to a random cashier.

"Nope." Said the guy as he handed Jonas a guitar. 

"Thanks!" Said Jonas. Jonas walked up to an amp and plugged in his guitar. "What should I sing?" Asked Jonas to his pet rock.

"Well sing about your feelings let's see, you are on a journey to flush out some guilt from stealing a little girls cellphone by killing a sociopath who tried to kidnap her. Why don't you sing some Bowie?" Said the rock. 

"Okay." Said jonas as he tuned the guitar. 

"You want more and you want it fast, 

They put you down, they say I'm wrong,

You tacky thing, you put them on,

Rebel rebel, you've torn your dress,

rebel rebel, your face is a mess, 

rebel rebel, how could you know,

hot tramp, I love you so!" Sang Jonas.

People in the store began to tap their feet, slowly the began to start dancing. Minutes after, everyone was dancing. Jonas played a few more songs. As people left and entered the store, they threw money into Jonas's hat. Jonas left the store 200 dollars richer. (If you read Part 2, you may remember me mentioning that Jonas was rich already, well, I was lying . He was very poor, but he offered the walmart guy a hundred grand as a fake bribe.) 

"Awesome!" Said Jonas. "I can use this money to help me get to Michigan faster!" Jonas ran out of the store and hopped onto his bike. He put on his leather jacket, and his sunglasses. 

"hombre malo!" Exclaimed Jonas. Off he went on his quest to get to michigan. 

"Jonas, I think we need to adopt a dog to take on our journey," Said the rock. "We are going to make a slight detour to the pet store."

"Ummm hell no." Said Jonas. "A cute animal would totally fourth-graderize this whole story. Also, You are my sidekick. You are not getting your own."

"Okay fine, mr. jerkface." Said the rock to Jonas. It seemed as if there were almost no other vehicles on the highway. It was weird. Jonas desided he might as well drive really fast. Jonas revved the motor cycle a lot as he and his rock crossed from New York into Pensylvania. (Oh, if you haven't picked it up yet, Jonas and Rock started in New Hampshire, then Vermont, then New York, and now Pensylvania.) The second our heroes crossed over, three cop cars began to chase them. Jonas completely floored his bike, not even noticing the cops. He was driving about 100 mph faster than the speed limit. Jonas's sunglasses were dripping a bit to much off his face, so he could barely see. He pulled over to adjust them, but only then did he realize he was being chased by cops. The cop cars surrounded him and his bike. One officer stepped out and walked up to Jonas.

"Sir, did you realize you were speeding?" Asked the cop. 

"Mayyybeee," Said Jonas. 

"I am afraid we are going to have to charge you a ticket." Said the officer.

"How much?" Asked Jonas. 

"two-hundred-and-one dollars." Said the officer.

"Two-hundred-and-one?!?!?!?!?!" Asked a very freaked out Jonas. Jonas had only the money he had made at the guitar store, 200 dollars. He needed an extra dollar.

"Yep." said the officer. 

"I only have 200$!" Exclaimed Jonas. The cop laughed evily.

"We are going to have to arrest you." Said the cop. "Get in the car." Jonas hopped into the police car. Another cop drove his motor bike to the impount lot. 

"Well sh*t!" Said the rock after an awkward silence between them. 

"officer, you don't understand. I am hunting a sociopath for the good of the world! I only have as much money as people can tip me!" Said Jonas.

"Tip you?" Asked the cop. 

"I play the guitar and sing songs." Said Jonas.

"Sociopath?" Asked the cop.

"A strange lady I saw kidnapping a little girl. I knocked her out and called 911, but I was so scared all I could do was sing a song. I was so guilty for letting the terrible person get away I had to flush out the guilt by hunting her down. I am on my way to michigan, please mister, let us go!" Said Jonas.

"Us? I only arrested you." Said the cop. Jonas facepalmed himself. I knew I shouldn't have let it slip that I am crazy!  Thought Jonas.

"I am sorry, I have my pet rock with me." Said Jonas.

"erm okay." Said the cop. "Lemme tell ya something, you still have to go to jail, but I can let you out early if you sing a song for the boys at the prison yard."

"Deal." Said Jonas. The car pulled up to the prison. The cop walked Jonas and the rock over to his cell. 

"Sorry I had to do this, I know you are trying to do a good dead." Said the officer. 

Jonas and the rock went to bed.

The next day, they woke up, ate some sloppy joes, drank some stale tasting water, and worked out a bit. The officer walked up to them.

"Okay Jonas, here's your guitar." The cop handed Jonas a very nice accoustic electric guitar. "The boys are all sitting in the caffeteria over there. They would love some nice music. I am assuming you are good." He said. 

Jonas took the guitar and ran into the caffeteria.