☕︎ 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ☕︎

Bokuto POV

A day had passed since his encounter with the man at the café. To say the least, Bokuto was infatuated with the waiter of whom he had barely spoken with. It was usual for his flirting attempts to be shot down, but it was quite strange for him to get shot down like he was by Mr. Pretty Boy yesterday, who had seemingly played along with it for a short while. And since he was oh-so-interested in the café waiter, he decided that he might as well pay him another visit today.

Bokuto throws on a T-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, being sure to grab a ballpoint pen, before starting off towards the Anteros Café. It was hotter than it was yesterday but Bokuto didn't mind the heat at all, especially when his destination was so close to his dorm room. His only classes for today were scheduled as afternoon or late-night classes, the earliest being around 5pm. It was 10am at the moment so, as you can see, he has plenty of time on his hands.

The college student arrived at his destination after a short 7 minute walk, being greated with the same comforting warmth that he had felt when he first entered the establishment, followed by a soft 'Welcome' from one of the workers behind the counter. He made his way over to his usual table without a second thought and immediately started to think of a new pick-up line to grab the attention of his new favorite waiter.

"Hello, sir. My name is-" Akaashi pauses for a moment, as if he were realizing something, "oh, it's you. What would you like to order?" The black-haired male's expression wouldn't change throughout his entire introduction, staying stone-faced. Bokuto couldn't help but wonder if he had a bad day or something.

"I'll be getting a Vanilla Bean Cream with extra cream and whipped cream. Though, I doubt even a drink with that much sugar could be as sweet as you." Bokuto winks at the waiter, surprised when it seemed to have no effect. "Will that be all for you?" Akaashi asks, jottng the order down on his notepad. "Uh... yeah." The pointy-haired boy was feeling a bit awkward now that his first attempt at flirting was a complete fail. With a quick click of his pen, the waiter hurried back towards the counter to prepare the customers order.

This is when Bokuto started to put plan B into motion. Reaching into the pocket of his shorts, he grabs the Ballpoint pen and picks up the napkin that was sitting next to him on the table, scribbling down something like he had done the previous day, before waiting for the pretty boy to return.

It wasn't long before Akaashi started making his way back to the table with the customers drink in hand. "That'll be $2.94," he says, setting the drink down on the table. Pulling his wallet out, Bokuto hands a 5 dollar bill to the waite, along with the napkin he had written on. "You can keep the change," he says with a smile. This resulted a raised eyebrow from Akaashi but he obviously didn't complain, quickly walking towards the counter again. Bokuto would watch with a smile as the waiter seemingly started to read the note he left.

A few minutes pass. Bokuto was about halfway done with his coffee and ended up zoning out, his eyes fixated on the sky outside of the window next to him. Akaashi still hasn't responded to the note and, if he's being honest, it made Bokuto a bit sad. Thinking that he wouldn't get any type of response from the waiter, Bokuto sighs and gets ready to leave. That's when his eyes would be brought to the napkin that was left on the table next to him. It must've been left while he was zoning out. Picking it up, he read what was left for him.

________________________________________

Date me if I'm wrong, but I think dinosaurs are still alive.

-Bokuto

According to recent research, alligators can create the same kind of neural maps of sound in the same way birds do. The scientists attributed this characteristic to the fact that both organisms shared a common ancestor: the archosaur. Alligators are considered closely related to dinosaurs because they are part of the crocodile classification.

So yes, they're technically still alive and there's no proof that says otherwise

- Coffee Boy

:'(

- Bokuto

________________________________________

A frown and a small pout would paint over his face as he read the response that was left for him. He was very obviously confused and let down by the answer he received. His eyes find their way to his waiter who was over at the counter, his sulking session immediately ending the second he processed what he was seeing. Akaashi was stood there, leaning against the counter and watching Bokuto with an amused smile.

The taller male felt himself melt a little the second he his eyes landed on that god-sent smile. Since his waiter seemed to be in a not-so-great mood earlier, the idea of being the person who made his day better made Bokuto happy, resulting in a smile from him as well. But, just as the white haired male was about to wave the other over, Akaashi was called over to another table, his smile almost immediately falling as he made his way over.

With a sigh, Bokuto stood up, left a 2 dollar tip on the table and left, leaving the note there for the waiter to find
later.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm very inconsistent 😃👍🏿

unedited