22

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Wahh you don't know how long I dreamed of this happening" I smiled widely and he chuckled at the sight.

"Your turn then. When did you fall for me?" Seojun asked as the waiter came with our food.

"Over the past year, the times you took care of me made my heart flutter."
"You were the only one who noticed the little changes in my mood or the times where I was hurt." "The little gestures and actions you did as a friend back then, or maybe the times we bickered like crazy, it helped me fall deeper for you."
"Your handsome face also played a part though"
He looked flustered as his ears turned a cute shade of pink.

After eating our dinner, he took me home in his motorcycle. As we came to a stop in front of my house, I took off my helmet and slowly got off.
Seojun took his off as well and stood in front of me in a comfortable silence.
We looked into each other's eyes and at that moment, I realized how lucky I was to finally be with him.
I fixed his hair a little before smiling "I had fun for our first day my dear boyfriend"
I put his helmet back on before saying "Ride safely"

As I entered my house, I held my chest feeling my heart beating at a fast rate. I could still not believe this was all happening.
I want to call Ju and talk about it but I know she's heartbroken right now. I'm not going to rub it in her face saying that I'm dating when I know for a fact she's not in the mood for that topic.
As I was doing my skincare routine after getting changed, I heard my phone ding. Once I opened it up, I saw the pictures of the photo shoot we had today.
The director texted me saying "you can keep the last one for yourselves ;)"
As I looked at the last photo he sent, a blush instantly appeared on my face.
"Thank youu" I replied back to him before saving the pictures to my gallery.
Oh what a day it has been ~
.
.
.
Time skip before graduation Day:
Me and the girls had all gone as a group to the mall to find the perfect dress to wear for graduation.
Everyone now knew of me and Seojun's relationship since we didn't even try to hide it from them.
"Which store do you think has the prettiest dresses?" Sooah asked and I shrugged in return.
"This will be a long day, especially since half of you is picky and indecisive" I laughed at Hyemin's comment and we all decided to go separately in different directions.
~~~~~
On the day of our graduation, I woke up early to get myself ready. I took a quick shower and then started to style my hair. I curled it and then put on a little more makeup than I usually do.
I grabbed the baby blue dress I got from the mall yesterday and quickly put it on.

As I was about to grab my perfume, I heard my phone ring

I opened up the group chat for the girls and saw that they were messaging each other nonstop.

Sooah: I'm definitely going to post this one. What do you all think?

 What do you all think?