Side quests and Alcohol poisoning

||Funny story... so I kinda lost my laptop over the weekend (i found it😮‍💨🤞) also went into this entire depression spiral (blah blah blah blah jesus magic -beetlejuice). I wasn't able to use the internet for a while on my laptop since they had this "police hunt" in my neighborhood and we weren't able to leave without an ID, apparently someone was wanted for murder and car theft idk??? Anyways they caught bro and now I'm back. If you're reading this I finally released this damn chapter (hey how you doing) anyways enjoy||

"ALL MIGHT!!"

The tall man turns around with an expression I could only describe as pitiful, "Yes?...."

I look up at him with a smile, "You're going to tell me everything. Started with whatever the hell I saw and ending with your relationship with Midoriya."

"And why would I do that," he asks.

"Because I'm hot." His face goes bright red. Maybe you are Midoriya's dad...

I snicker and drag him by his tie, "C'mon, let's not keep future me waiting."

"So let me get this right," I cross my legs and look at him, "Your quirk can be transferred through DNA, and you gave it to Midoriya after he made the reckless decision to run towards the villain?"

He nods slowly, "Yeah..."

I sigh, forming a small pout, "I thought it would've been something bigger, knowing you two for more than a week and I'm not surprised."

"Uh- Is that a good or a bad thing?"

I get up and pat his head, "I don't know yet. Oh and don't worry, I'm not one to spill secrets."

He laughs, "I would hope not!" I feel a vibration in my pocket and I take out my phone, "Well that's a number I didn't expect to see."

I answer it and walk out the room.

Good Lucifer what does this woman want?

-Timeskip-
"You called?"

"Ah Wisteria, so good to see you again. Please please, take a seat and make yourself at home." I look around the cold room. Ha... my home is a lot more hot than this.

I pull up a seat and cross my legs, "You know it's been a while since I've had a meeting with the President of the Hero commission."

"Long time no see," she says, "I suppose you want to know why I called you here?"

I give a small laugh, "Between the UA principal suggesting that I was being followed and the bad feeling in my chest only growing... I suppose I would."

The older woman hums, "Do you drink?" My eyes widen and I give a awkward laugh, "Uh no sorry."

She takes out a glass and pours herself a drink, "That's too bad." She takes out a file, "Speaking of a what you said before, we did an investigation. Turns out is was one of ours following you." Oh shit he wasn't joking?!

She slides the file my way and motions for me to open it. I slowly take out its components as she takes a swig of hard liquor.

"Oh by the way," she sets down the glass, "be happy I'm the only one that saw these."

My breath hitches, my grasp slips on the photograph, "I-"

"You know I always did have questions about you, but this is more than I bargained for," she smiles.

I place the photos back in the folder, "I'll take that drink now."

"Mhm, thought so." She pours a glass and I down it. The strong flavor catches me off guard, my eyes widen. Well damn, grandma can drink!

"So, Wisteria, do tell. What am I looking at," she asks. I crack a crooked smile, "Would you believe me if I said it was apart of my quirk?"

"Probably not but go ahead anyways."

"I'll change that in about 5 minutes, don't worry."

Author J Out