Chapter Fourteen

ARIES' POV

ARIES' POV

Leo and I are getting along pretty quick.

It's a good thing.

Well maybe.

"So, what do you wanna do next bro?"

"How about we make a cake?" He says.

"I don't know how to make a cake..." I say.

"Me neither." Leo sighs.

"But why tho?" I ask.

"We can make a blueberry cake, so that Taurus and Cancer stop with that shipping thingy in their diary. Taurus loves food so she will come to eat it. And Cancer likes blueberries and if Taurus is coming Cancer will come too." He finishes.

"You know what, Good idea!"I say as we race towards the mansion.

"Should we ask Sagi for help?" He asks.

"Sagi doesn't even know how to make tea, so baking a cake is a far off thing." I shrug.

"I hate that you know so much about her. But we both don't know how to do it either right? Plus she'd be a great help." Leo says.

"Well yeah true.. Let's call her. You go to the kitchen and get the ingredients ready, I'll come with her." I say as I skip towards her room.

The room is unlocked as always.

She needs to learn to lock the door.

I open the door to see no one there.

I go and search all around the mansion but she ain't there.

Well nevermind, I have to tell Leo I guess.

As soon as I reach the kitchen I see a white looking ghost.

"Woah, I got powers!!!!!!! Ares gave me the power of seeing the dead!!!!" I say excitedly.

"Well, unfortunately it's not a ghost, it's Leo." Th ghost- I mean Leo says.

"The fuck happened." I ask.

"Well someone had not put this banana peel in the garbage bin.. So I slipped on it while taking flour..." He says.

"Oh.. Yeah I had eaten a banana in the morning.. Most probably forgot to put in the bin." I say remembering.

"Run." Leo says with fake anger in his eyes.

And I run... Not because I'm a coward.. But we both know we are being funny.

TAURUS' POV

After we are done, finalising our ships, we get hungry.