Chapter 2: Confused Feelings

(Leaving from last part's ending)

As he lowered his lips from my mouth, I feel a moan wanting to escape from my throat. He is working on my sweet spot and pleasures me so much, I can't help but let that moan out. I feel him grin on my skin when I do, nibbling on my spot to tease me.

It feels like electric shooting through me when his lips touch me. They move down further to my chest, where the rim of my shirt is. He looks up at me through his eyelashes before pulling me off the bed by the waist. He then manages to pull my shirt over my head with one hand while holding my gaze the entire time.

After my shirt is off, he puts me back down on the plush bed, going farther down my chest. His hands run up and down my sides, before reaching under me and unclasping my bra. I help to slip it off to reveal my tender breasts. His mouth instantly begins kissing further down my chest, enveloping my left nipple with his mouth.

I let out another pleasured moan as he teases my nipple with his tongue, licking it lightly before nibbling on the tip of it. He does the same to my right nipple, then moves his lips over my torso and to my bellybutton. When he reaches the edge of my jeans, I gasp in delight. His hands slide from my sides and unbuckle my belt before easily pulling my jeans and my underwear right off.

I can feel my body covered in cold air as he jumps up quickly to pull his own clothes off. I can't help from staring as he peals off his white v-neck and reveals his lovely tanned body to me. He then swiftly pulls his jeans and boxers off. I gasp again at his erection and how big it is. No wonder why every girl he has been with says the same thing. "It was just so big."

He grabs a condom out of his jean pocket and quickly slips it on. When he comes back down on me, he hovers. I do the honor of letting my hands roam over his amazingly buff chest. I look up to see him staring intensely at me, capturing my gaze in his. I can feel his length against the top of my inner thigh. He wants to go, but he wants my permission. I nod my head and just like that, he pushes himself inside of me.

It is true bliss as electric runs through me. I haven't been a virgin since junior year of high school, but this makes me feel so unexperienced. I don't know why I am letting this happen. He is the one that caused me so much pain and torture when I was younger.

I push myself into him, wanting more even though I am having and internal fight with myself. His pounding against me is so delightful, I honestly didn't want it to stop.

He pulls my waist up towards him with one of his hands, while the other stays firmly pushed against the bed holding us up.

"Harder," I moan out, pulling at his hair with my hands. Why the hell did I just say that? He must really be working my body.

When he hears me, he begins really diving deep and hitting really hard inside of me. His lips kiss my neck over and over and his hand on my waist squeezes me tightly.

He lets out a moan for the first time. What? Did I really make him moan? How is that possible? How does a nerdy loser make the sex god moan out in pleasure?

He grips my side more and he pounds on me just a few more times before relaxing and gently laying us on the bed. I let my hands roam over his chest again as I can hear both of our heavy breathing. His hands lay gently grasping my sides and he keeps my gaze in a hold with his. I can feel my heartbeat beginning to decrease and I am able to just stare back at him.

"Wow," he whispers, pulling me closer to him, making his length slide in me just a little bit more. His arms wrap protectively around my waist as I rest my hands on his chest still.

I smile at that comment,"wow."

__________________________

A/N: Did you like it? It wasn't very long but I have been very busy so I didn't have time to make it much longer.

Comment & Vote

Please check out my other books:
Playing The Game
Touch Me
Sexy Possessive Bad Boy

Thanks!