#ㅤㅤ⁰⁵. suaviter in modo, fortiter in re.

ابدأ من البداية

ㅤㅤㅤShe coughed more and watched as a few sparks of fire shot out of her mouth and into the floorboards, where they burned the wood very closely to the sulfur powder that had fallen from Solamon's pockets moments before. Even as she stared in shock, she kept speaking.

ㅤㅤㅤ"If you don't want me here, if you are going to be mad at my every movement, then let me go!" she stomped her foot over the flames ere they could reach the sulfur and crossed her arms, now watching Merlin for a reaction. Should her outburst anger him even more, she'd quiet down (maybe).

ㅤㅤㅤHe observes the girl for what seems to be an eternity, then approaches his table and sits down, gesturing to the seat next to his as he did so. Solamon hesitates, but still sits next to him in the end.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I really cannot say I understand you. Or that I approve of your actions━ it's as if you are constantly chasing after the devil's tail, and now you've pulled my apprentice into your mischief." he sighs in exhaustion. "But I can sympathize with someone who is being forced to stay away from home for probably the first time in their life. The king is still my superior, therefore I shall not defy his authority, but I will try my best to convince him soon enough that the fae kind is not his enemy. Make the best of your time here but please, for your own sake, don't get yourself in trouble. Alright?"

ㅤㅤㅤIt was still very shocking for Sol to know she was actually being heard by someone older than her. To have Merlin understand her points and give her some sort of respect, even if not equal, was a tad confusing.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon sighs, the flames inside herself partially dissipating.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Alright."

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, he pulled enough strings to give Solamon the sort of freedom she wasn't served before ━Sol could say that the saddened eyes and exhausted sighs helped a lot when in trial to convince the king of changing some of the rules imposed onto her during her stay in Camelot━, with barely any restraints when inside the castle, which was a very nice change, considering that now the phrase "when inside the castle" could be used.

ㅤㅤㅤAs her heart almost beat itself out of her chest with excitement, Solamon took in all the colors, smells and sounds of the Camelot streets. The cobblestone grounds were still very prominent, but, unlike the castle's, they emanated warmth that was welcomed by the sun fairy.

ㅤㅤㅤEach market stall presented different pieces of human culture that Solamon couldn't wait to try. She went to the pastries first ━of course!━ and made sure to try a bite of each sweet.

ㅤㅤㅤOnce satisfied, she gave what was left of her food to the knight following her around. As bored as she was to have to wait around for the knight, as they were a tad slow, she felt bad that they probably had skipped breakfast to accompany her since she was too excited to wait until later.

ㅤㅤㅤAs soon as they were done eating, Solamon went to see the clothes. Unfortunately they wouldn't let her try any of the "masculine" clothing, which she didn't understand━ Sol was very used to sharing clothes with her brothers, she never knew separating clothing by gender was so important to humans.

ㅤㅤㅤEven so, she was happy that Merlin had given her enough money to get things of her liking from the streets, because she saw many beautiful dresses she wanted to keep. A pink one with short sleeves and a very intricately embroidery in the chest and edges of the skirt was her favorite. She liked the embroidered imagery of zinnias the vendor had sewn.