You will die for me 4

"I-you....Is the general lady trying to slander the Prime Minister Mansion?"

"This one has just right now heard a lot of slanders, if one returns without dignity it would be better if one does not return to the General Lord at all. All my queries must be resolved today or this matter of publicly enunciating words to insult Husband Lord would not rest here."

Madam Murem, earlier was going tp put all blame on the maid but as soon as the words left Lilith's mouth it was not a simple threat to only Prime Minister Mansion but rather to the entire lineage of the official wives present at the moment.

She very eloquently and dangerously had stated clearly- 'if you let me go home today with a bad reputation to my name, I would report to my husband who dotes on me greatly and then I shall spare no one present here.'

Prime Minister Zhan's mansion had some power to go against the General Manor in the court ,infront of the Emperor and even for a show Emperor Alexander would give them some face but for others.....crushing them was like a small task which General Azarios might start with his morning breakfast and end with that of imperial dishes.

Before Lady Cecelia could utter a word and Madam Murem could complain most of them had rushed to call for their maids, even Princess Nevix and Princess Quare waved their hands to summon the imperial guards.

"As General Lady said, Lord Vios was in fact asked by Dew to enter the inner gardens yet he refused, only when the maid said that Life of General lady is in danger did the lord hurried up. This one along with other maids saw them talking for the most, yet it was more like the lord was asking the whereabouts of the General lady."

As soon as Princess Quare's personal handmaiden replied looking at Dew with distaste the maid on the ground held the feet of her master and cried horrifically with snot running down her nose making Lady Cecelia deliver a kick.

"Young lady! Please save this one! This one did as master told me, please save me." The cries echoing throughout made other people look at the mother- daughter pair in disdain and now completely understanding the meaning of this whole charade.

"Liar! Stuff her mouth and someone beat this servant to death!" Madam Murem called out hastily, her whole form trembling with fury while Lady Cecelia was frozen in shock.

"No, give this servant to me and I shall do the justice or this one would demand the Prime Minister an explanation." The maid crying at Cecelia's feet was dragged away by wo strong maids to be delivered to General's mansion and the onlookers realized something, this General lady Lilith was not someone to be trifled with, once her calm and frail demeanor shreds ,one becomes a brutal being.

"Now that you are already aware General lady then this one shall tell you without any presumptions and pretense of cordiality, this one wanted to take revenge from you since you embarrassed me infront of the entire capital and made my father, the Prime Minister unhappy with this one."

When Lady Cecelia was born, Prime Minister Zhan had only three elder sons thus with an oncoming a daughter who shall bring him glory the man raised his daughter with all the luxuries in the world thus when Madam Murem who was shivering with fear sensing the true intentions of Lilith and the thing going in everyone's heart, Lady Cecelia like a rigid tree stood upright, not bending with the flow of winds with an arrogant look on her beautiful face.

"Prime Minister Zhan became unhappy with the young lady? .........If this one remembers correctly there were countless young ladies who were there yet none of them seemed to take the matter to their hearts and if this one is not wrong, you even had the heart to meet this lady as friends later that day to which Lord refused......does the lady herself came to the General Mansion or was guided by someone?

The entire aristocratic circle knows why General Azarios did so yet the young lady does not? You don't understand or if I dare say Prime Minister Zhan would not give up...

The Prime Minister's daughter trying to meet the Great General, God of war of the country because she has emotions for him despite knowing that she would not get the official wife position and only be a concubine when if she truly wants she can become the woman of the emperor or one of the princes.

Is the matter this simple or the Prime Minister has ideas to make General Azarios cooperate on his side even at the cost of his daughter. When my husband lord refused you young lady, it was to show that we do not dare have other ideas and be too arrogant of our power, that we respect the imperial rulers yet the Prime Minister is not satisfied.

Tell me Lady Cecelia.... is the Prime Minister planning a rebellion against the emperor?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Madam Vion who was sitting in the extravagant carriage looked at Lady Juhian whose entire focus was outside, watching the Prime Minister mansion fade in mist with a red scroll of invitation of General manor in her hand.

"Juhian, why did you said such words to General Lady Lilith....even though Lady Cecelia and Madam Murem will favor you more and might even make you get admitted as a disciple of the elder but the General Mansion would still hold a grudge." Listening to such caring words from her mother who previously scolded her pretending her dissatisfaction, Lady Juhian laughed merrily.

"Mother is wrong, I never spoke against Lady Lilith but in favor of her." her sneering face as soon as she had came out of the Prime Minster Mansion had disappeared replaced with a fleeting smile.

"Meaning-"

"A woman far away from her lands has the ability to conquer the most lethal general of the dynasty and make him dote on her to such incomparable level can never be ordinary, with one look this one can see that she is proficient in martial arts and might even be the biggest match of the General.

Lady Cecelia believes that this one is a fool so all the promises of letting me be a disciple of the elder is false, this friendship from her side is a web of lies and deceit thus one cannot blame this girl for being merciless.

I would like to see for how many days can she maintain her status and mother needs not worry about my master..." Lady Juhian looked at the red scroll with a tinge of joy in her eyes.

"....I think I found my master today."

Next update: 20 june