"Ho sakta hain... Tum dekhlo... Pata kar sakte ho toh karlo "

"Of course you are my sweetheart... Jo har baar tede jawaab deti hain" Bani chuckled. Veer pulled out a chair for her and made her sit. He sat opposite to her and made himself comfortable.

As he was about to pour champagne, he paused for a moment and looked at bani who was scruching her nose. Veer kept it away and took orange juice from the food trolley. Bani looked at him in surprise .

"Don't give me that look. I am not an alcoholic okay... Mujhe har din alcohol na milein toh b chalega" Veer said.

"Impressive. Waise I haven't seen you drinking much now adays. What happened? ".

"Kyunki tumhein daaru ki smell se problem hain aur main nhi chaahta ki meri biwi ko meri wajah se koi bhi takleef ho... " Bani was touched. It's not like she didn't know how much he care for her. But this time, everything was different. She was seeing veeranshu through a new perspective. She was trying to understand him. She genuinely wanted to give him a chance this time.

" Sweetheart kahan kho gayi? " Veer asked.

"Uh.. Oh... Nowhere" Bani said. Veer forwarded her a glass and they clinked the glasses.

"Waise sweetheart I want to confess something... Us din Noor ko maine nhi maara tha aur na hi woh mere saath thi. She was with Teer bhai. He used my name to go out once in a while. Noor didn't know, it was Teer bhai. She thought it was me . She and bhai both were drunk. She was never in love with Ahmed. She was marrying him just bcz of her parents. She was betraying my friend who was sincerely in love with her. Isliye maine woh Tamaasha kiya us din. She didn't deserve to die... Woh aise ek death deserve nhi karti thi. I know there is no good in saying but still I am sorry bani.,. I am sorry for burying your friend like that. I am sorry for disrespecting the diseased. " Veer said .

" Hmm" That was all bani said. Veer's face fell. Bani noticed it.

"You have told me this before. I am sure you won't remember. U were drunk that day. " Bani said and gave him an assuring smile.

"Ghar wali.... Kya apne ye ghar wale ke saath ek dance karogi? " Veer asked after sometime. She couldn't deny his puppy eyes. She agreed.

Bepanaah pyaar played on background.

"Bani... I don't know how you see me.. I don't know how much you hate me... I don't know will I ever be able to be your husband in all senses... I know you need time.. I just want to tell you that I will wait for you ...whole life ...if needed. Before giving up on US at least try to give US a chance. Give me a chance to rectify my mistakes. Give this Marriage a chance. Plzz bani " Veer twirled her twice before pulling her into him.

"Your happiness means the world to me. When I see you cry, I get angry on myself for unable to keep you happy. I want you to be happy always. " Veer turned her and now they were facing each other.

Har lamha meri Aankhein
Tujhe dekhna hi chahein,.

Har raasta mera
Teri taraf hi jaayein....

Veer sang . Bani was looking at him emotionally.

"Remember one thing sweetheart, I will be there for you.... Always... I won't give up on US even if you do. Jab tak veeranshu singhaania ke dil dhadkega, us dhadkaneim sirf tumhaara naam lega.... I know it's cheesy " Veer chuckled. Bani scoffed and encircled her hands around his neck. Veer wrapped his hands around her waist.
They swayed for a little while and the song came to an end.

"Thank you for the dance sweetheart. I didn't know you would agree. I thought this whole set up I did would go waste but you surprised me "

"Thank you for this date. I enjoyed " Bani said.

"Really... I am so happy "

"Veeranshu... I know I hurt you a lot... I know I blamed you for nothing... I was being an ostrich. I didn't want to see or understand anything so I dig a hole and kept my eyes and ears shut. I never believed you. But this time I do.. I believe that you will be there for me always... I believe that you won't give up on us even if I do... I believe that you will do everything possible to keep me safe . ... I believe that you will keep ur wife happy always " Bani said with a smile. Veer nodded his head as if in a trance. He couldn't believe this was real. Of course... Come on... It's unexpected much...

"Sweetheart"

"Let's try together for US"

So here it ends.... I don't know how is it...

callmezaara   hey sweetheart did I disappoint you... Let me know

How is it?

Next topic: Mistletoe adventure