48. Scuba diving and his surprises.

Nandini

"Maniii... please na. This was supposed to be my time no?" I moved my index finger's nail on his bare back. He just hummed and started typing again on his bloody phone.

"Just a minute yaar. This is important and I don't want Pia to fuck anything up in this deal." He muttered typing furiously on his phone. I pouted holding the duvet over my chest. I am naked. We're on our honeymoon. Alone. Without anyone knocking down on our door and here my stupid husband is busy working.

Kal toh badi badi baatein kar rahe the, or ab? Huh!

"Babyy.." I whispered seductively in his ears but he shifted away. He shifted away from my touch! MY TOUCH!!

Okay Nandini, Calm down. Let's try again!

I moved closer and bit down on his earlobe and then sucked on his skin at the corner of his jaw. He grumbled and moved a little more away.

That's it you stupid arrogant husband!

Glaring at his face which was too busy to notice my actions, I pulled my feet out from the duvet and keeping it at his waist, kicked him. Hard.

"What the fuck?" He shouted from the floor. I shifted towards the end of the bed and glared at him. Who still looked shocked from the fall, as if trying to know what the fuck actual happened.

"Keep doing your work, Malhotra. I'll enjoy on my fucking own!" I stood up beside his still on the floor naked body and keeping my left feet on his chest walked away towards the washroom. Closing the door with a thud, I then realised that in that anger moment of mine, I completely forgot about the duvet and had walked away from the bed, naked.

"I don't care. As if he haven't seen me naked already." I muttered to myself looking in the mirror. My cheeks flared as I replayed the scene in my head. I even walked over his face which means he saw everything. STUPID. Stupid. Stupid Nandini. I facepalmed myself when I heard the door open. My breath hitched feeling his hands wrap around my waist and then his breath fanning over my shoulder as he pulled me into his chest.

"How do you even manage doing this every time?" He whispered in my ears and removed my hands from my face from the his other hand.

"So angry and then so fucking cute and adorable, hmm?" He whispered again, I gulped the lump in my throat as his fingers moved around my navel and just above that one place but never touching it. Having enough of his tortures, I turned around in his arms hiding myself as he let out a throaty chuckle.

"You promised this was my time." I mumbled, his fingers now moving up and down on my spine. A shiver passed down my body making him chuckle again.

He knows how my body reacts to his touches and he enjoys this effect he has on me.! Such a tease!

"I know. But it was very urgent baby. I am sorry." His thumb drawing circle on my lower back as the other hand moved towards the side of my rib cage. Goosebumps raising behind his touch.

"Wanna spend the rest of the day in the bed with me.?" He muttered and I pulled away from his chest and crossed my hands over my chest glaring at him.

"Okay so that's a no or a invitation to these two little adorable ballo--"

"Manik Malhotra." I warned as his hand reached to touch my breasts, I could feel my cheeks heating up but I controlled myself.

"Okay, so that's a clear cut no!" He pouted crossing his hands behind his back and I almost awed at his cuteness.

"I'll make the arrangements for the day. You shower." He sadly muttered and went to go out of the bathroom. I instantly felt bad so I held his wrist.

"Or we can... maybe... shower together in that indoor pool..?" I suggested making his face break out in a huge smile. Before I could roll my eyes at his nautanki, he pulled me up bridal style making me squeal.