"Adda Naisa that's enough please let's go" Amrah whined almost at the verge of tears.

"If you want us to leave now, then go keep my camera back up in my room"

"Okay" she said collecting the camera and running into the house with it. In a matter of few minutes, she came back out.

We got to Khalifa's house by four pm and the house was filled with kids everywhere running around. We went to the backyard where the party was taking place and met Khalifa trying to control the kids that wanted to enter the bouncy castle all together at the same time.

"The backyard is decorated in a paw patrol theme with the kids wearing hats with the picture all the six puppies.

"Having a hard time controlling them huh?" I said as we reached where they were.

"Trust me, I am" he said hissing out of frustration.

"Hey kids who wants cotton candy?" I said to the kids in a cheerful voice.

"Me, me, me," they all said.

" Okay then. You see that stand over there, I want all of you to wait there for me and no pushing okay?"

"Okay" they all said as the ran to the stand where the cotton candy machine is.

"You are a lifesaver" Khalifa said.

"You're welcome, where's the birthday boy?" I asked trying to find Ammar.

"He's over there by the table containing all the gifts" Khalifa said guiding me there.

"Ammar" I called as we reached the place.

"I can't see him" I said looking at the while surrounding for him.

"I'm down here" a tiny voice said and I felt a tug on my dress. The birthday boy is hiding under the table. Who does that? Something's wrong.

"Happy birthday baby Ammar" I said as I bend down to look under the table only to get silence as a reply.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I want a drone" he said in a cute baby voice.

"You want a drone for your birthday?"

"Yes" he said looking at me with his cute eyes.

"Okay then I'll get you a drone" his eyes immediately lit up after the answer I gave him.

"But you have to smile and enjoy your birthday party okay?"

"I'll definitely do that" she said giving me a cheeky grin.

"What was he doing under the table?" Khalifa asked as I stood up.

"Yes he was sulking under the table because he wants a drone as a birthday present but he didn't get one, now we have to get him one" I said going to get a drink with him trailing behind me.

"A drone?"

"Yes a drone and we'll get him one" I said looking at him as I gulp down the water from the bottle.