𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

I gracefully walked into the mess hall, with an annoying and flirty horse trailing behind me. It was currently about 7:15 AM now. Still early but, everyone seemed to be awake and hyped up.

I looked over to the table at the corner.

Of course,

I see him.

Levi was sitting at the superiors table, drinking his favorite tea while dealing with an extremely happy Hanji.

Seriously, what's got her so hyper?

Probably a successful titan experiment.

Hopefully a successful titan experiment.

I sat down on our usual table and began eating the breakfast given to us.

☂︎Armin's POV☁︎

We we're all sitting on our usual table, eating breakfast before training starts. I was having a conversation with Eren about the next expedition in a few months.

I looked towards Y/n, she held and extremely gloomy and stoic face, the face she had when she first joined the Survey Corps after being taken away from the Underground. I seemed to be the only one who had taken notice of her facial expression.

"Hey, Y/n. You alright? You seem a little, you know, gloomy?" I asked her, she jerked her head up, looking at me with a confused face.

She must not have noticed her own sad expression.

"Oh, It's nothing, Armin! Just thinking. Thanks for your concern thought!" She reassured, scratching the back of her neck while giving a light chuckle with a nervous smile.

Alright, something's up.

"Uhm, alright." I said, putting our conversation to a stop. She continued to eat her bread as I observed her expression whilst talking to Eren.

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

Thank the Walls, I didn't get caught.

I didn't even know I looked gloomy.

I went back to eating my bread, avoiding eye contact with everyone.