Giant angel baby

Chloé p

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Are you sure you have everything? Anything else you need?" I asked luka as he was going to take Harry with him to hang out at his house, while me and Angel are going for a walk at Trocadero.

"Calm down princess, we'll be fine on our own just have fun with Angel. If anything happens just calm me." Luka says as he kiss me on the lips and kisses Angel in the head. They both left and we watch them go with tears in our eyes, but than I shake my head with a smile.

"Come on Angel, let's spend some time together~." I look down at Angel who look up with a smile and clap his hands together. "Yay! Mommy time!" He says and I told Mr. jean to bring me the baby stroller and when he brought it for me, I made sure that Angel was secure and ready to go. "Okay, Let's go." I said as we both headed to Trocadero.

🐝🐝🐝

"Wow, butterfly! Mommy look!" Angel says as a butterfly stands in front of his nose, making his eyes look at it. "Yes, butterfly sweetheart." I said with a laugh and put my finger in front of the butterfly, making said butterfly crawl into it and I moved away from Angel. We watch as it flies away and took my purse where I had some snacks for Angel and a drink since we got tired of walking around and I knew that Angel was hungry.

"Here you got Angel, here some apple juice and some cookies." I said handing him the juice and some soft cookies, making him giggle as he eat. "Thanks mommy!" He thanks me and I nodded. What I didn't know is that a thief walking behind me with a knife was about to rob me but Angel pointed urgently on my back, I turn around quickly to avoid the knife almost stabbing me I push the stroller behind me to protect Angel. I could hear his cries as he watches the whole thing.

"Calm down little lady, just give me your money and no one gets hurt!" The thief says pointing his knife at me and I glare, I was about to fight him when I hear angels crying getting louder

"Calm down little lady, just give me your money and no one gets hurt!" The thief says pointing his knife at me and I glare, I was about to fight him when I hear angels crying getting louder. I stop and was about to hand out my purse because I didn't want to risk this low life to hurt my Angel and everything going down for it. "Here you go, please just get out. You're scaring my cousin!" I said throwing the purse at him and that's when I saw an akuma fly by me, I turn around to see that it was heading to Angel.