Author's Note + Copyright

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hey Everyone!

ONE MILLION READS.

OMG. MY BOOK HIT ONE MILLION. ONE MILLION READS. I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS BOOK AND MADE IT 1M READS. IT HAS SO MANY MISTAKES AND HAS AN AMATEUR WRITING BUT STILL, YOU GUYS STILL READ IT. I AM SO THANKFUL TO YOU ALL. ALL THAT MY BOOK IS; IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND ALL THAT I AM IS THROUGH MY BOOK. THANK YOU.

This is the first book of the Season-Bride series which is all about untamed yet prominent billionaires with their difficult situations that lands them into the marriage market.

Thank you so much for clicking this book. You have no idea how much it means to me. As the story progresses, I assure you, you'll enjoy it more. Give it a chance and keep on reading.

And especially, HEY to the GRAMMAR NAZIS. I know you guys just can't ignore the errors and move on. Trust me, I was one of you until I started writing a book. Now, I know what it feels to be on the other side. I appreciate all the corrections but there's a way to correct someone.

This book is not at all professional. I am just an amateur writer. So, you will find mistakes throughout the story. Again, this book is NOT EDITED.

And those of you lots, who plans to copy my work, you better be on another planet because Wattpad will hunt you down from any corner of this world to drag you mercilessly to meet my wrath. Trust me, you won't enjoy our meet and greet. This is my work, my book, my baby, nurtured into hopefully even a quarter of greatness.

Stop violating other author's books. Write your own damn one with your own damn brain.

As the great Liam Neeson said, "I'll find you and I'll kill you."

Hint, hint.^

*sigh then smile*

Now, the other rest of the genuine readers, I adore lots of you. Remember I am one of you. So, I kind of know what you'll like. I put all the characters, scenes, and words I'd like to see in a book, here in this book of mine. This is purely done by me, all mistakes and cliches included.

Again, thank you. You all are the best.

I'll be using some real pictures of celebrities for reference to my characters' looks.

1. Tyler Sanders will be portrayed by Sean O'Pry.

2. Claire Bishop will be portrayed by Adriana Lima. 

And now,

Swipe to the next chapter to find out how Claire & Tyler tells us their story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

******

COPYRIGHT

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

All rights reserved.

2015 © Sadia Karim