𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

❝ ENGAGED ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

ENGAGED
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Guess who's got a mail?"

"I do~" You replied with a singsong voice while walking towards your husband and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Not just you, me too," Katsuki said, showing you the mails for the electric bill and the water bill, making you laugh.

"The electric bill is quite low this month— what are you doing?"

"Sitting on your lap." You bluntly answered.

"But there's a whole lot of space—"

"Complain one more time!" You warned. "Or I won't sit on your lap forever."

"What the fuck— okay okay, come here and lean on my chest just like that," Katsuki said, his mood immediately changing in the speed of light.

He was busy computing the bills while reading the letters while you on the other hand are leaning on him while opening the fancy letter addressed to you.

'Dearest Connectiva,

I would first like to congratulate you on your newest hero ranking on the bulletin board, congratulations on reaching the 5th. Because of this, you are invited to the 12th International Annual Heroes Grand Gala at the Serpentine Island located near Hawaii. The Gala is to serve as a little celebration of appreciation and gratitude to the best heroes around the world.

In this letter attached are the tickets to the island, the island brochure, the map and furthermore instructions regarding the Gala. Each attachment is twice the copy, so you can invite someone for your company.  Though we'd truly appreciate it if you'd bring your husband with you.

Best regards,
World Hero Organization Republic
WHOR'

You then whistled. "We're invited to an international gala near Hawaii." You said while looking at the other attachments. The tickets, island brochures, maps, invitations, hotel tickets, etc.

Katsuki took an invitation for him to read himself. "The Gala will be held on Saturday night, but our flight is booked for Wednesday night. It's Tuesday." He murmured as his face turned into a frowning one.

"Fucking— it's Tuesday! Why would they send late invitations like this?! Are they drunk or what?! Fucking pigs!" Katsuki exclaimed and stood up, carrying you in his arms while you stare at him in utter surprise.