𝟸𝟽. 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

The sound of the alarm clock goes off once again causing me to flip to the other side of the bed, slapping it away. Unfortunately for me, the damn ringing noise doesn't stop.

"God shut up" I grab the pillow trying to cover my ears but that doesn't fully drown out the sound.

A grueling 5 minutes pass by and I finally lifted the covers walking over to the alarm to turn it off.

Now, why the hell do I have to wake up this damn early? Well, Nova called saying she and Luna have some big announcement to tell everyone today.

Since Ace has to go to one of his headquarters this morning we all have to wake up early so he can also be there for this so-called big news.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited to hear what the announcement is. I really am but I've grown fond of sleeping in during my time here.

I place the alarm back on my bedside table, lazily walking into my bathroom.

The sound of water spraying out the showerhead flows through the room as I start the shower.

Rubbing my eyes as I walk to the shelf for a towel, today is July 1st so it's been about 3 months since I've been here and so much has happened.

The friends I've made, who would've thought?

After placing the towel on the heater, I brush my teeth, wash my face making sure to keep my hair out of the way, and get in the shower.

Warm water instantly hits my skin, making me relax. The feeling of the water going down my face and sliding onto my body as it heads for the drain wakes me up fully. The water hitting my shower cap makes it sound almost like my own personal rain. 

Once I'm finished washing my body, I make sure to rinse off any leftover soap with cold water before I turn off the shower and step out.

My feet hitting the cold tiles as I walk to the heater, wrapping myself in the warm towel as I go to my closet.

It's still as clean and organized as the day I set it up. I start choosing everything I need; undergarments, my outfit, and white socks.

I end up picking gray sweat shorts, a white cropped tank, and Large black flannel.

Placing everything on my bed, to put some lotion on and bio-oil which leaves my skin glowing. After putting on my clothes I go to the bathroom sitting at the vanity to do my hair.

I just want to do something simple, maybe have it be able to last me a few days. Maybe a twist out? No, that's too much work.

A slick back would be nice, no that wouldn't last more than two days. It finally clicks in my head what I could do. A ponytail with two twists in the front.

As soon as I decide I get straight to work grabbing what spray bottle, gel, my detangler, and other hair products.

It takes about 20 minutes to get my hair slick down for the pony and the twist falls down the front of my face. The ends locked by themselves.

I take off my glasses, clean them, then put them back on. I finish cleaning up the area before leaving my room.

The sound of laughter and chatter echoes throughout the halls as I walk down the stairs. Luna and Nova must be here already.

When I entered the dining room everyone turned to me "Good morning!!" Nova says with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning people," I say with a somewhat warm smile as I sit in my chair.

Lana walks in with a tray of food placing it in front of me, it's a large bowl of assorted cut-up fruits and a cup filled with strawberry banana smoothing. I smile and thank her before digging in.