"I ask my manager to drive me here and told her she can leave-----"

"Cause I will drive." Kun said taking a glimpse at Yuxin.

"Why do you sound as if you dont like driving . Dont worry Ill be getting my drivers license soon, I was just so busy that I cant apply yet." Yuxin unconsiously pouting said crossing her arms.

"I know you were busy. Ive been updated on how busy you were since last year."

Yuxin didnt reply and just stare at the window.

"You know, this is the reason why I dont want to drive while Im with you." Kun said when its green light.

"We cant look at each others eyes while hugging at the back seat."

"Cai Xukun!!!."

_____________________________________________

"So~~~~ this is what youve plan for our "date"?." Kun said placing the last box.

"Yeah.. well do you think its not good? do you want to change it?." Yuxin said with obvious uncertainty in her voice rubbing her neck.

"Its actually good. An art date fits us together." Kun genuinely said roaming his eyes around the art studio she rented for their date Yuxin cant help but smile.

Yuxin opted for an art date because Kun and her usually do things like this before though its not for dates.

Before, Kun would suddenly pick her up in disguised if both of them had just finish their schedule and no schedule for the following day.

This was like their means of relaxing before.

He would rent a hotel room for this type of activity making Yuxin frown because she know how tiring for the staffs to clean the place after their done.

Yuxin would dye the clothes that Kun would bring with him then Kun would spray paint some of it though sometimes they would do it together, to each others clothes.

So she searched other places for this type of activity and boom this place exist.

"But," Kun bringing Yuxin back to reality. "I dont think my attire fits the situation." Kun showing Yuxin his expensive coat.

"Ohhh dont worry I brought you something to change into. Its in that brown paper bag I brought here first." Yuxin pointing the said bag.

"Oohhh Yuxin your acting like a real Mrs.Cai." Kun teased while picking up the clothes from the bag.

"Well I watch videos and movies about married couples before coming here and------" Yuxin suddenly feeling shy said.

"You watch what?" Kun chuckling asked.

" videos and movies about married couples and I thought we can use it today and bought that ------"

"----a couples outfit." Kun suddenly said bewildered.

" Kun suddenly said bewildered