Finished she smiled as If she won the biggest war in this world.

Mera strong bacha, he said keeping her down from the kitchen counter and taking her tiffin box along.

Dadda aapne cheating ki, mujhe nhi jaana school..... She said with tears in her eyes this time when she saw him packing her bag.

Aadia he sighed settling him on the floor with her in front of her.

Who is Mera pyaara bacha? He asked smiling.
Aadia she said cutely.
Who is my strongest girl, he said with a proud glint in his eyes.
Aadia.

Dadda humesha kya bolte hai? He asked inspire of knowing she just remembers what she wants and forget the main part of it.

Dadda bolte hai ki Aadia yaani ki main unki choti si duniya... Haan duniya hoon aur.... Mujhe yaani ki Aadia ko ek dum strong banna hai Dadda jaise.... Aur.. She pouted as she forgot what was ahead of this.

Main aage ka toh bhool gaya sorry, she spoke still standing in front of him holding her ears making him laugh on how right he was but he was proud on how sweet was his Aadia

Mela baby, toh Aadia strong kaise banegi aise rokar, nhi na baby you need to go to school and learn na baby, he tried making her understand.

Mela koi bhi dost nhi hai Dadda... Her eyes welled up.

Baby aapka dost hoon na main, meri Aadia ka best friend..... Aur school main beta Riya bhi toh hai..... He said wipping her tears and kissing her one cheeck.

He got up after patting her cheek and stood up with her bag but found her standing there with a finger on her cheeck

Kya, he asked amused.

Idhar bhi karo, she demanded cutely.

Aww mera bacha he said kissing her other cheeck and picking her up.

Dadda dekho main aapki baat maan raha hoon na aap bhi meli ek baat mano na please..... She said once they were out of their house with a mask on Sidharth's face.... Obviously aware if anyone got to see him that would be a great problem for this innocent soul.

Main toh aapki saari baat maanta hoon na bacha, he said placing her on ground and waiting for the school bus.

Aap meleko school tak chod do please, she was just expressing her wish but being her father he knew something is off.

Bacha, Dadda ko kaam hai na he spoke politely.

Please na Dadda.... Her eyes welled up again.

Bacha aap itna kyun ro rahe ho, kuch hua hai? He asked couching down in front of her and taking her small red face in his hands.

She just nodded in a no but he knew something is up.... He sighed how can he see her crying.

Ruko idhar ek min... He said getting up.
Kahan jaa rahe ho, she asked holding his shirt in her small hands tightly.

Baby andar jaa raha hoon keys toh lani padegi na, he said softly still trying to understand what's going on with her

Aap sachi chaloge? She asked softly.
Haan aata hoon ek second, Ramesh Kaka stay with Aadia for a second please main keys lekar aata hoon, he spoke to his driver who was in late 60's as politely as he could.

Sidharth Baba kahin jaana hai main gaadi nikalta hoon na, aap kyun.... The old men spoke.

Nhi Kaka bike par jaayenge kaafi din hue vaise bhi aap bas yahan Aadia ke saath ruko main abhi aaya... Aur haan iski bus aaegi toh boldena ki aaj isko ghar drop kar de bas school se, abhi nhi jaayegi unke saath.... He spoke politely.