Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

They all stood up and left the room. They had everything planned and ready to go. It was just left with the practice to get it all perfect.

"Well, you don't have to worry about any of that for two weeks, you should all enjoy yourselves and catch up with each other," Hitman Bang said as he moved to hug all the seven members and the three children. "They look like you so much!"

The other bowed at their boss and thanked him. It was indeed true. Yoonseok had Yoongi's round chubby face and small eyes, but with Hoseok's sharp nose and heart lips. Hiseok and Namhyuk, has Namjoon's round face and nose as well as the cute dimples in each cheek. They then had Seokjin's thick, full lips and big eyes. Both sets of children were a complete blend of their parents.

"You know guys," Jungkook said. "I think we should go around and meet our Hoobaes. You guys haven't met them for ages."

"We went to TXT's concert in America last year," Hoseok said as he began to follow Jungkook. "Enhypen are doing great too, and the even younger groups are doing really well for themselves."

The other nodded in agreement. Kpop has grown a lot bigger than when it was their time and it is a lot more accepted than back then. But after visiting all the groups that were working hard, they all went to Hoseok and Seokjin's restaurant for dinner.

"Me and Bo wanted to visit here so bad," Taehyung said. "But it's now even more special coming here with you all."

"Yeah, it truely is," Jimin said as he hugged his best friend.

After a fun dinner party, they all retired to the large house that they will be staying in whilst they prepared for their tour. Each couple had a room to themselves and the three children had a large room to share.

"You all be big boys and get to know each other okay?" Hoseok said to the boys who nodded. "Have a great night. I will see you all in the morning."

The boys nodded from their beds and watched as Hoseok closed the door with Seokjin behind him.

"They must be tired," Seokjin said and Hoseok nodded as they went downstairs to join the others.

Inside the bedroom, the boys lay in the bars in an awkward silence.

"Yoonseokie," Hiseok whispered.

"Yeah?" came a reply in the darkness.

"Are you asleep?" Namhyuk asked.

"No, but I'm trying to," Yoonseok replied.

"Are you tired?" Hiseok asked.

"Or would you like to play a game?" Namhyuk finished.

"Mommy said I should sleep so I will," Yoonseok answered.

"Okay, me and Namhyuk are going to play," Hiseok said.

"If that's okay with you," Namhyuk finished again and the two turned on their night light on and began to get out of bed.

"Do you always finish each other's sentences?" Yoonseok asked as he sat up and giggled.

"Yes," Namhyuk said.

"We do," Hiseok finished causing all three boys to laugh.

"I wish I had a twin brother," Yoonseok said sadly.

"Well... You can be," Namhyuk said.

"Our third twin brother," Hiseok ended.

"Really?" Yoonseok asked as he began to clap his hands together and a bright smile spread across his face.